Chapter ten. (Chris)

I had spent the night at Courtney's,      and since she let Orlean borrow her car, I was the official chauffer. I didn't mind,  I liked spending time with my two favorite ladies.

    After we dropped Hope off at daycare,  and we started going towards the playground,  Courtney just asked questions.  "Why do you have so many cars ?"

I didn't not even have that many.  " I only have a Mercedes,  Audi, my Corvette and a camaro." She shook her head.  Maybe it was a lot. I'll give my mom the camaro,  I didn't even drive it yet. 

"Why doesn't anyone on the team like you?"  I shrugged. I didn't give a shit about any one of those bitches.   

"Um,  I'm cool with Brian the corner and Austin the quarterback." 

"Why don't you help any of the rookies ?"  I think this girl went mental.

"One,  they all suck.  How they made it to the NFL,  no one knows. Then,  they're trying to take my job. I mean, they aren't going to cause I'm the best receiver in the league and I'm only 26..." I let my voice trail off. Courtney just stared at me. Thank Jesus I pulled up. 

" perché così tante domande? (why so many questions?) "

"I don't know what you said but I love you,  see ya for lunch?" " Ti amo di più. Posso avere per pranzo invece? (I love you more. Can I have you for lunch instead?)" I smirked.

"I don't know what your big Italian ass just said to me,  but sure." She laughed and walked away. Damn she gotta nice ass. I thought as I got my playbook and went into the building.

             Everything  was going great until Courtney came on the field crying.  No one other than Mr. Torres and Kaylin knew we were in a relationship,  and she wanted to keep it that way. I guess that's why I was surprised.

"Chris,  Chris,  Christian!"  She yelled,  getting everyone's attention.

"What's wrong ? Courtney,  what happened? " 

"Hope,  someone is  shooting up her daycare." She sobbed.