Chapter nineteen. (Chris)

I was overjoyed when Court told me she was having my twins. Since the day I first met her, I've wanted Courtney to be the mother of my kids, and my wife. Now that was finally happening.

      Sunday rolled around, and we were going to my parents house for dinner. I'm Italian, Sunday dinners are vitally important. Everybody has to come, I'm only excused when I have to play.   My stepfather, Marco, Kaylin, my mom, Courtney's parents and Hope.   

    "I'm kind of scared to tell them. What if everyone's like, why did you wait 3 months?" Courtney said as we drove to my parents. I reached over to hold her hand.

"Cara, you found out when you were 3 months. Don't worry, they're going to be excited." I reassured her.

We pulled up just after that.

   "We go to nonna house!" Hope squealed in the back.

"Yes Pretty Girl." I smiled. As much as I spoiled Hope, my family was just as bad. I didn't know who was worse between my mom, dad or Marco. I could only imagine when the twins got here.

    We got in, and my mom made enough food to feed a small nation.  We were all catching up, when I just let it out.  "We're having twins." Everyone was silent for a moment.

  " finalmente! Stavo per noleggiare voi ragazzi una camera di albergo o qualcosa (Finally, I thought I was going to have to rent you guys a hotel room or something.)" My mom said. I know my cheeks were red. 

Marco and my dad were fighting back tears.

"I have waited way too long for this ! Hallelujah." Courtney's mom shouted.

Then her and my mom hugged and started jumping around.

  "Congrats you guys." Her dad patted my back.  My dad actually cried a little. Everyone was so happy.

After dinner, and baby talk, Hope decided she wanted to stay over, so I decided to take Courtney out.

      We ended up all the way in Virginia,  at some outlets. We just walked around, until we found a little baby boutique. 

I may have went a little overboard, but I was a new dad, what do you expect ? Courtney laughed as I swiped my card for the $1000 total.

"How do you spend so much and we don't know what we're having yet ?"

I ran a hand through my hair and shrugged. "They are going to be boys."

"Uh uh mister. I want another little girl." I just stared at her.

       "We aren't having girls.  I'd be doing life for murdering someone." I told her truthfully.  I was honestly scared to have a girl, just because I knew what guys are capable of. 

Court rubbed my and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you have money for commissary , plus I'll come for those conjugal visits." I kissed her forehead.

  I went to put the bags in the car, but Courtney had stopped walking. I went to see what was wrong but she shushed me.

"No words, just look at it's beauty." She said as she stared at a billboard for a handbag.

"Uh, what's so special about it ? It's another purse."

"It's the limited edition Chanel bag. The design they used was the original design by Coco Chanel herself, there's only 150 and they came out today." Courtney sighed. I could tell she loved it.

"Okay, I'm fine now."   She held my hand as we made our way to my car. 

   She was knocked out the second she sat down, and I couldn't wake her up when we got home. She was such a cute sleeper.  I tucked her in,  made a few calls and went to sleep rubbing her stomach.

         My package had arrived overnight,  so I slipped out of bed, put everything where Courtney could see it, then made her breakfast. I was making the omelettes when I heard her scream.

    "Oooh Thank you so much Chris, I love it !  I love it Soooooooo much Oh My Gosh thank you !" Courtney screeched as she hugged me from behind. "Thank you , Christian."

"Anything for my wife. Here's your breakfast, Cara."  I kissed her while putting her food on the table. "I love you Courtney Lynn Aderson."