Chapter Eight (Chris.)

After we ate at the diner , everyone crashed at my condo.  I bought Courtney in my room,  replacing her clothes with one of my t shirts,  and putting her hair in a ponytail. I let her sleep, but I couldn't after what she said in the car.

    I give you everything and you still don't care. I'd give her more than everything. I'd give her the moon, the sun,  the stars,  the whole damn galaxy if she asked for. What did she want?  I know I wanted her. I haven't even touched alcohol since we've been together. I give you everything and you still don't care. That hurt so much,  I was trying so hard just for her.

         It was 8:30, and I knew  no one was going to be up until noon so I made myself tea. Courtney was rightthis shit does help you clear your mind.  I thought as I sipped the hot lemon tea. I heard a yawn and footsteps . Who's up? I thought. I know the girls were drunk,  and my stepbrother Marco was kind of buzzed too. Kevin is just a heavy sleeper,  who was up?  I sighed with relief when Courtney sat on top of the island.

I wanna do her right thereI thought as I saw her in just my shirt.

  "Um, what did I do?" She asked nervously. I laughed.

"You cried if you weren't in my lap, you cried for food,  you cursed the waitress out cause she was flirting with me,  then you cried because you wanted to fuck me.  You tried to fight a stop sign and then you called me while you were on my lap to confess your love for me." I told her.

She looked down. "I'm sorry,  I didn't mean to embarrass you,  especially not on your birthday." 

"Oh,  don't apologize,  that was hilarious. It was seriously the funniest birthday I've had in quite a while. You lossed to a stop sign."  I couldn't help but laugh. 

She smiled and laughed with me.  Before I knew it,  we were rolling around on the ground dying of laughter.

She rolled on top of me, and kissed me. "I love you Chris." Courtney said.

"Can you prove it?" I smirked. I wanted her now. She started kissing my neck,  going lower, then pulled down my  basketball shorts. "You don't have too," I mumbled.

"But I like doing it for you." She moaned as she got my entire swollen member down her throat.  I was biting my lip so I wouldn't be loud. Gosh she's better than I remember.  I thought as I came down her throat. I needed to be in her now.  I picked her up,  kissing her (All guys should kiss their girl after she does that. kiss your girl,  not these hoes.) and taking her back to my room. I was going to get my birthday present.