Chapter Nine. (Courtney)

"We all heard your nasty asses. We heard you and we were all the way downstairs." Kaylin exclaimed as soon as we got into my car.

"I wasn't even loud." I said,  trying to defend myself.
"Oh Chris,  don't stop. Ahhhh,  harder. Ohhh daddy I love it. Christian I'm coming." Orlean mocked me. If I could blush, my face would've been redder than Bob the Tomato.  I might have  been a little loud, but that was the first time me and Chris had sex since college,  and it was his birthday. 

"You and Marco?" I looked at Kaylin,  she looked down.

"We only made out."  

"I'm the nasty ass." I mocked her as we all laughed.   I dropped Kaylin off, and went straight to my apartment.

       Orlean watched Frozen while I cleaned up. It was  4:30, and Chris was coming by at 6 to drop off Hope. I put in my headphones so I could focus. It wasn't that my house was dirty,  I was just a clean freak. Some people eat when they're happy mad or sad,  I clean.

    I didn't even realize so much time had past, I had finished cleaning ,I was just having a private concert when Chris interrupted me mid song. "Every time you touch me,  touch me like this is the last time,  every time you kiss me,  kiss me like you'll never see me again oh oh ohhhh"  Chris bent down and kissed me.  

  "How  long where you guys standing there?"

"Only 3 songs Cara." He laughed.  He was still holding my sleeping baby. I tried to get her, but she held on to Chris tighter.

   I said hi to Kevin and sat down next to Orlean. "You guys should go talk. You can use my room as long as you don't screw each other." I whispered in her ear. They did need to get their shit worked out.

      After the two lovebirds went to talk , I cuddled with Chris and Hope on the couch. "You know,  you two sleep the same way.' Chris said,  kind of amused.

"How?"

"You both sleep on top of me,  and you get angry if I try to move. " I laughed at how right he was,  when I got a phone call from someone in Brazil.

I quickly excused myself to the kitchen to take it.

"Hello,  may I speak to Courtney Taylor?" The man asked with a thick accent. I could barely understand him.
"This is she,  may I ask who's speaking? "
"This is Paulo Guzman with the Federation International Futbol Association. We would like for you to be a trainer for the US National Men's Soccer Team."  
Really ? I've wanted to work a World Cup or Olympic game since forever.
"I would love that opportunity Sir." 
"Good,  you'll be receiving a package soon. I'll be in touch,  Have a great day." He said as he hung up.

   I started screaming , jumping and crying. Chris Kevin and Orlean ran to see what was wrong.    I stopped my screams to tell them. "I'm working at the World Cup !!!!!" 

Orlean jumped around with me, Kevin messed up my hair and kissed my cheek. "Congrats Munchkin."

I ran into Chris's open arms. He kissed my forehead before whispering how proud of me he was. Life was finally coming together for once.