IMPORTANT BOOK & LIFE UPDATE

Hey...

Hey... 

How yall doin?

BOOK UPDATE

I know yall are probably upset with me and you have every right to be. I've been away for a while but I have a really good explanation along with both some good and bad news.

I would first like to say that I started The Color of Love Series when I was 14... I am now 20. Looking back at the books on this account after I've graduated HS with me now being in college made me realize how underdeveloped my writing really was.

Now, TCOL is my most read and popular book and I will not be taking neither books in the series down. With that being said, and I am sure you all will agree, the plot is all over the place, the grammar and character errors are out of this world and it need HEAVY CONSTRUCTION.

So I will be placing this book, the Sequel on hold as I edit, revise and change TCOL. That way I can move onto this one and give you my best work possible and show you how much I have grown and developed since I've been away.

Please use this line for any improvements you want to see, any things you've noticed and any other comments on the books leave them here. 

That way I can make notes and give yall the best version possible!

LIFE UPDATE

Now! As I mentioned I am 20! 

If you all did not know, I think I lied about my age when I was 16 to mess with yall, because I was being a stupid teen. But yes! I am 20 and am currently in college.

Over the past few years I have gone through a lot, that I won't get into too much here but I do have a youtube channel where I will post videos on various topics. I'll announce it whenever I get it back up and running. But do to school, family and other stresses I had to take a step back from writing.

It was never my intention to be away for so long, especially because writing is what I love to do! But sometimes you have to go through things in order to be brought back to where you belong.

Right now I am in college, and I have come to the realization that it is now for me. Therefore I will be finish out my second year, get my associate's and leave to pursue my writing endeavors. 

Writing is what I love to do! And I love this community that I've built over the past few years. I really hope that you all will support me on this journey. 

I will still be providing books here, but I am working on separate works for publishing! I am so excited to finally get my life back on track and do what I love!

If you have any questions for me! Any advice for someone trying to find themselves feel free to leave a comment in this line or DM me.

Like I said I will also be making a youtube channel for advice, finding yourself and other issues that I am passionate about. As I began to edit the videos, because I have filmed, I will notify yall in the community section so go check that out!

Though this series is temporarily on hold, The Alpha's Bad Girl & Broken will still be up and I will be updating them on alternate Saturdays, but this Saturday both will be updated along with a simplified version of this note.

I apologize if this is too long but I want you all to be in the loop! 

Whenever I have any updated on my editing and revision process I will be posting them so yall know the track! I hope to have TCOL finished and done by January! 

I'll see y'all soon! 

TY