Chapter 6

Harmony sat and watched as Elijah and Brooklyn ate. She could tell they hadn't eaten and felt bad. Harmony had always lived comfortably. Her parents did everything they could to provide for her and her brother.

"Brook, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Brooklyn nodded and walked by the counter with Harmony in tow. She still had a good view of her son. " What's up?"

"Do you need a place to stay?" Harmony glanced up at her from wiping out the display. She always was sure to put out fresh pastries and treats every morning.

"No." Brooklyn shook her head. It was her responsibility to take care of her son and herself.

"Don't lie. I have seen you come in here for awhile, eating like you have and dressed the way you do. You do not have to hide behind this fauced that everything is okay, when it is not. So tell me the truth, Do. You. Need. Help." Harmony looked at her in her eyes and saw sadness and desperation.

Brooklyn broke the eye contact between them and sighed. She nodded her head and her eyes slowly began to form a pool of tears. This was the first time she had cried in front of someone in years.

Harmony extended her arms and held Brooklyn as she softly cried in her shoulder. "Do you need a place to stay? Because I have a small cottage near a friend of mine, that is fully paid for. And I will take care of everything from food to lights and cable. As a matter of fact your moving in there tomorrow. I will help you pack later, but you will stay at my place tonight okay?" Harmony rubbed Brookkyn's back in small circles.

Brooklyn nodded and got out of Harmony's arms. She wiped her tears and gave her a small smile. "Thank you, no one has ever been so nice to me."

Brooklyn hugged Harmony and went over to Elijah. For once in her life, she felt as though her worries were lifted.

***
Victoria smiled as she looked over at her lover. They had planned a magical evening which ended at a hotel.

She tapped his shoulder to ensure he was asleep and slowly lifted her self off the mattress, the sheet covering her body. Victoria grabbed her dress from the floor and let go of the sheet. She slipped the dress on her body and grabbed her shoes from the floor.

She glanced over her shoulder, and saw he was still sleeping soundly. She smiled and went over to his pocket grabbing what she had been looking for.

Victoria slowly crept out the room and out of the hotel to her real lover's house. She got inside her car and drove debating on whether this was the right decision or not. After pulling into the driveway, she decided to go through with the plan.

Victoria got the key from underneath the mat and unlocked the door. She closed and locked he door heading to his room. She opened the door and saw him on his laptop. He looked up at her then back down at his computer.

"Is it done?" He rasied an eyebrow.

Victoria held up the item and smiled. "It's done."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Woah! Victoria is back and still causing trouble.

I will be publishing TCOL soon, hopefully you guys will buy it.

QFTC: Who do you think Victoria's lover is?

Teaser: Awwwww......

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy

For those who forgot, Victoria is Anthony's ex-fiance she was in the last book.