Chapter 5

Anthony paced around his office, conteplating what to do next. These memories were non-stop and he was slowly becoming his old self again. But, Carly still had him on a tight leash.

Anthony glanced over to his desk as his phone vibrated on the wood. He picked it up and answered.

"Hello."

"Hey baby."

"Hi mom. How are you?" Anthony had grown closer to his mother since the accident, she was his guide, but she didn't know of his recent memory gain.

"I'm OK. Miss my babies. What about you? Talked to Harmony yet?" Mrs. Jackson clutched the phone in her hand. Hoping that her son had realized his mistake.

"No I haven't talked to that woman yet. But mom can you be honest with me?"

"Of course." Mrs. Jackson sat on the sofa awaiting his response.

Anthony sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I've been getting some of my memor-" He got cut by his mom screaming.

"REALLY! I'm so happy." She smiled from ear to ear.

"Yeah. But, I'm not sure if I want too go back."

"I'm going to tell you one thing. Go with your heart. You can listen to whomever you want to listen to, but at the end of the day, you choose. I personally, have never seen you as happy as you were with Harmony. But, if you choose to be with that girl, that is not known of my damn business."

Anthony listened to his mom, and another memory came.

"So Anthony, who is this girl that captured your heart in just a few hours?" His mom asked.

Anthony glanced at Harmony then back at his mother, "Well. She is beautiful, smart, funny. She is a great business woman and she knows how to bake." He placed his hand on Harmony's thigh.

Harmony stiffened as she felt his hand on her thigh. It began to slowly move up and the further up it went the faster her heart rate became.

"Excuse me." She rushed into the bathroom breathing heavily.

"What is this man doing to me?" She said to herself.

After a few minutes she was able to gain her composure and left the bathroom. Before she got a chance to really open the door a figure pushed into the bathroom and closed then locked the door.

"Anthony." She whispered. But before she could say anything else, he attacked her lips with his own.

The kiss was filled with passion and lust. The chemistry between them exploded. They're lips moved in sync as well as their bodies. Anthony's hands glided down her waist, while Harmony's hands tangled in his hair.

When they pulled away for a breath, his lips trailed down to her neck. Harmony threw her head back in pleasure. Neither one of them wanted to stop. But then a knock came to the door.

"Harmony are you okay in there? You have been in there for awhile." Julia knocked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine." She stuttered out.

"Okay. Well hurry up. Everyone is waiting." They heard her footsteps lead away from the door.

"Anthony. We need to stop." Harmony sighed.

"Why?" He continued to kiss and bite her neck.

"Everyone is waiting." She said trying to push him away. Man. How much does this guy weigh?

"Okay." He said and kissed her neck one more time. "I will see you in a few." Then walked out the bathroom.

Anthony let out a sigh into the phone."Mom, I have made my decision."

Mrs. Jackson drew in a breath awaiting his response. Praying he was going to say what she thought he was.

"I'm going to get my woman back." Anthony smiled.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Okay, I am sorry for going a M.I.A on you guys. I have been really busy. But I am back.

Anthony is getting his woman back y'all. Yay!! Sorry if its a bit short.

QFTC: Should Harmony forgive him?

Teaser: She's back........

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy