Chapter 14

He began to walk towards her, his eyes held lust and admiration. They also had a glint of darkness, she was his prey and he was the predator.

Her breaths began to quicken as he got closer to her. She bit her lip, not in fear, but in anticipation of what was to come. This feeling was new, but suprisigly she felt.....comfortable.

His hands grasped on to her waist and pulled her into him in one swift and smooth motion. A small gasp left her lips as her chest came into contact with his.

He held her as if this was the last time he would see her. He placed his lips on hers in a dominating manner. She moaned as the kiss took over her senses. It was as if she couldn't think straight.

Her arms circled themselves around his neck, as she pulled his body even closer to hers. He let out a tiny groan as she lightly ran her manicured nails through his hair. She pulled back for a second to catch her breath.

His lips roamed from her chin, to her cheek and soon her neck. The small kisses caused her breath to quicken slightly. He looked up at her with his beautiful blue yes and smiled.

Lifting his hand, his finger grazed her cheek as she tried to get herself to get her. "Do you want this?" He asked. "Do you want.....us?"