Chapter 23

So... I read all the comments, and when I say all. ALL! I get the notifications and stuff, you guys are hilarious. Especially with the first books comments, I am working on editing it. But that whole Harmony outfit when she went to see the Jacksons, and I am pretty sure you guys remember the grey boots and pajama -like dress since you guys commented on it, even I looked back at it like, "What the hell was I thinking." But oh well.

But anyways, I'm writing this note to let you guys know that I appreciate all the support from you guys. You are truly the best. And I wanted to ask a question.

IMPORTANT: What do you want to be called? Like the nickname you guys will be addressed as whenever I update. And this will be all the way across the board.

Comment below, and if you guys agree with someone else, then comment below. I will be choosing the top five, and then you guys will vote one which one you like.

So without further or do, here is this weeks' chapter...

***********************************************************************************************

"Jackson. Open this door right now."

Anthony woke up startled hearing the constant banging at his door. Groaning he looked around and noticed he had woken up on his black leather sofa.

The banging continued with the sound of his best friend's voice ringing through the door. Rising from the sofa, he grabbed the half empty bottle of whiskey and placed it back in the liquor cabinet, and made his way to the door.

"Calm the hell down." He yelled swinging open the door.

Pushing past him Brandon waltzed into his apartment James close behind.

"Damn, it stinks in here." James muttered looking around the penthouse.

"What are you going through man? You're not going to sit here and wallow all week are you?" Brandon asked looking around the living room in disgust.

"I do whatever the hell I want." Anthony muttered under his breath closing and locking his door. 

"And look at this place, it looks like you havent cleaned up in months. And what the hell is that smell?" Brandon asked sniffing around. He grabbed a pizza box from the table and opened it revealing the pizza Anthony bought just a few days before.

"Dude. That's retched." James gagged. Brandon grabbed all the trash off the floor and threw it away.

"Why are you guys here?" Anthony groaned and took a seat on his sofa. 

"To help you," Brandon pointed at him,"get your woman back."

"And how am I supposed to do that? She already doesn't want to be with me, why doesn't she just end it now?"

"You are an idiot." James scoffed.

"Do you know how much she loves you? if I was her, I would have left your ass a long time ago. Especially with the way you were treating her when you didn't know who she was." Brandon sighed.

"I know that, but I had no control of that. Hell, I apologized, but I barely remember."

"That's the thing, you may not remember, but she does. That is why she wants a clean slate. You guys have been through more in the last year and a half, than a couple who had been married for 20." James replied.

"And if she is willing to give you a second chance, then you need to take it." Brandon added.

"Nothing will be the same. I just want things to be normal."