Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

 Song you should listen to for this chapter : Still by daughter

 Stiles Point Of View

Blaine struggles against the thick, metal chain, coiling it around her upper arms and tugging violently against it. I never saw her wolfed out before, and I never expected too, but I guess things happen. She didn't look innocent, like she normally did, or even bad ass, like on those special occasions. Blaine looked dangerous, wanting to rip me apart, but I wasn't afraid, I could never be afraid of her. She wouldn't hurt me, but I can't take any chances tonight, even though I want too. Deaton told me specifically, "That she wouldn't hesitate to attack me if she had the chance, that she barely remember's me and that it's her first full moon since she woke up." I could help her, I will help her, soon, especially if everything tomorrow works out, it'll be easier with her memory. There's two parts of me, one that wants to help her through this and another park that knows better to not get to close. Helping her right now is useless, she doesn't remember loving me, but I still love her, and seeing Blaine like this makes me want to forget all of that.

A loud howl, Blaine's, snaps me out of my thoughts, making me zone back into watching her, and all she was doing was growling and pulling on the chains, fangs out and snapping them at me. She  Blaine continued to do that, "I know you'll never hurt me, because you don't hurt the people you love, or loved. You won't hurt us." I speak softly, leaning forward in my chair and rub my thumb across my lips.

"Stiles, come on." I look over my shoulder and see Scott walking through the doorway, a reassuring expression on his face. I stand up quickly, "I, I don't think we should just leave her here, I mean... she could get out, or maybe get lonely?"  I shrugging my shoulders and pointing my thumb towards her, "I should just stay here, it's not safe if someone isn't like, guarding her." I try and sound casual, but can't help scratch the back of my neck.

"It's fine, she'll be right here, one door away from us, and she'll be here when we check on her."  He grabs my arm and pulls me towards the door, I glance back at her, I don't want to leave Blaine, I can't let her be alone. "I, she shouldn't be alone." But he doesn't reply, only pushes me out into the animal clinics waiting room. Everyone is here, and when I mean everyone, I mean Lydia, Allison, Isaac, and Derek. 

"This doesn't make any sense, I mean... she had no clue she was a werewolf, she didn't even smell like one." Scott leans against the wall and sighs, looking at Deaton for answers. "Some don't receive those powers until the full moon, rare, but Blaine is very rare, I have something I'd like to share with you all,  something that I thought would happen. Blaine's a Sepulche, and her powers were brought out when she almost died, like Lydia's, and you all know of the theory of how there are two types of Sepulches, the witches and the werecoyotes. Blaine had both of the quality's to be either one of them, or even both. The first near death situation brought out half of her powers, so I believe that if Blaine had died, or nearly died, it brought out the rest." Deaton goes over to his computer and starts clicking away at the keyboard, I lean over the desk and try to get a better look, but he only raises an eyebrow at me, making me turn back towards the group. 

"You're saying that she isn't a werewolf, but a werecoyote?" Derek says, not trying to hide the sarcasm and uncertainly in is voice, he crosses his arms over his chest. "Blaine showed me this article before, and she also told me not to tell any of you, because it wasn't fair to put her problems on top of everything else, so I didn't. I promised her that."  Deaton gestures us all to the computer screen, I lean over his shoulder to get a better look, and I start reading silently as he speaks out loud.

"There are two types of Sepulches that myths write about, and both are believed to be correct. One is that they come from the origin of witches, another is that they take the shape of Coyotes.  Long ago myths once stated that Sepulches were the devils doing, just as Lycanthropes, or other known as Werewolf's. But if you believe that they take shape of Coyotes they can shape shift, Lycanthropes and Sepulches both share the same healing process. Sepulches are gifted with many or only one talent if you believe that they are from the origin of witches, giving them special 'powers' that only show when in direct need; in a life or death situation, maybe even if they are feeling threatened."