Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Blaine's point of view

"Scott" I whispered, I didn't have the energy but I needed to talk to him "Blaine, how are you feeling?" He asked gently, caressing his hand over mine. "Like shit" I laughed, causing pain to run threw my body.  "Let me get doctors, okay?" He said standing up. I grabbed his hand. "Not yet, we need to talk" Scott sat back down, waiting for me to continue.

"I want you to turn me" I asked, looking at him. A pained expression crossed his face. "No. I can't anyways." he said sternly, "It could kill you" 

"Didn't I already suffer in enough pain, i'll be able to protect myself."

"You'll be in more danger!"

"Aren't I already in enough? I almost died and this is the only way to protect myself"  I crossed my arms, looking at him. He looked away from me "It isn't the only way"  I knew what he was thinking because he  wasn't looking me in the eye.  "No. I'm not going back and you can't change my mind, i'll have Derek turn me." I glared, he looked at me. His jaw clenched and his hands wrapped into each other, he was trying to control his anger.

"I'll kill him" he growled. "What about the sacrifices,huh? What if I get taken. I won't have a chance to protect myself and I would be dead."

"I would find you" he looked back up at me,sorrow filled his eyes. "You'd find me dead,just like the rest." I snapped, becoming weak again. 

"Just turn me." I sighed, running my shaking head through the tangled mess I call hair.

"No." He snapped, leaving me in the plain white room. I looked around for a change of clothes, which I found. I ripped the iv's off me, standing up shakily. I needed to get out of here before someone comes in. I changed into the black jeans and black sweater placed on my chair.  My head was dizzy but I was able to grab my phone and call Derek's number.  He answered on the fifth ring,and when he spoke hello one foot was already out the window. It was dark, not even one star out.

"Pick me up at the back of the hospital. Don't tell Scott or anyone, I'm trusting you." I spoke hushly into the phone, scared of Scott over hearing me.

"Sure." He answered, hanging up. I was praying  I was only a couple feet from the ground, and when I looked out the window I wasn't. I knew I had to jump, I needed to get away fast. I closed my eyes, jumping what seemed like twelve feet. I was scared it would hurt when I jumped, but it felt like someone caught me.

"You can open your eyes." The voice said, and I did, only to see Derek holding me. "Blaine you could've got even more hurt." He said, eyeing my weak body. He then ran to his car, he ran fast. When we got there he opened the side door and set me in swiftly.

"Tell me why you jumped out the window." He said as he got into the front seat, he leaned one hand on the steering wheel, staring at me.

"I want the bite." I spoke, looking ahead. He started the car, and we were soon on the road to his house.  "No." I looked at him, shocked."What do you mean no?" I snapped, setting my head into my hands.  "It means no, which means I will not give you the bite. Why do you want it?" 

"I will die if I don't get it, one more fucking thing and I'm dead. I'm weak and Deucalion knows that. I mean what if I get taken for a sacrifice? What happens then, I will die and it will be your guy's fault for not biting me." I shout, pain shooting in my body.

"You don't want to be one of us, you don't. Because if you do people that you love will die. If you become in my pack Deucalion will kill you in a heart beat! Its safer if your human, not one of us. Be like Stiles, run with the wolves Blaine." He looked at me with pity in his eyes. which is new.