Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

Since I kissed Stiles last night a lot of shit has went down, not to mention the fact that the pack tried to take on Deucalion, 'the alphas of alphas' as Boyd and Isaac said.  I was beyond pissed, not at Scott because he simply tried to make things better between the two packs, which was a stupid idea in the first place,might I add.-  because of Derek. He just had to go and try to fight alphas that are ten times stronger then him. I was still completely shocked when Scott told me Derek was missing, or even dead. He and  Ennis  fell pretty far,Scott said. Scott got hurt pretty bad, that's why I was pissed at him. Did he honestly think he could reason with Deucalion when he wanted Derek's pack dead? 

So now here I was, with Allison and Lydia following the boys while they where on there way to a cross country meet. I was the one who suggested we followed them, knowing  Ethan was on the bus and since I recently found out that they were in the alpha pack, and I was upset that Aiden only used me to get Scott mad. 

"Do you think the Ethan will do anything in front of people?" I asked Allison

Before she could answer I got a call from Stiles.

"Uh,hey Stiles." I gave Allison a panicked look,not sure what to say.

"Put Allison on the phone." He said, I quickly handed it to her. Shrugging my shoulders,not knowing what he want.

*

'Allison go stitch Scott up in the bathroom, Lydia go get Scott's bag for an extra shirt okay? We need to hurry."  Scott looked weak and pale, he still wasn't healing which worried me. I started to walk into the bathroom, where Scott was getting stitched up.

Someone grabbed a hold of my arm."Blaine, I need to talk to you."  

I sighed, knowing it was the one person I didn't want to see right now.

"Why are you here Aiden? I can tell coach you followed me." venom dripped from my voice as he pulled me into a damp corner away from everyone.

"Scott told you,didn't he? He told you that I was using you and I was the bad guy." He wouldn't let go of my wrist so I couldn't walk away,so I had no choice but to answer him. 

"Well, yea. What do you expect? I thought you liked me but you can fuck off now that I know your trying to kill my friends." I glared up at him, even though I was scared as fuck right now. 

"I do like you, Deucalion told me to come after you, yes. But I'm sorry and I want another chance, you're different Blaine, I want to forget about everything that's going on and just be with you." 

I sighed, I liked him a lot but he's the enemy.  "Just leave,okay?." He finally released my wrist,leaving a slight bruise. I pulled my sleeves of my sweater down, making it unnoticeable. I saw Stiles sitting down on the grass, motioning me to join him. I was glad I wore my thick red sweater today, It was chilly out.

"Hey, where were you?" Stiles asked me.

"With Scott and Allison." my lie came out easy and with no stutters, I felt dread throughout my body hating that I lied to him, but I didn't want him getting worried that Aiden followed me here.

He nodded,obviously believing the small tale. "Blaine, about last night I'm sorry"  

"Stiles,I came on to you no need to apologize,okay?" I reassured him, squeezing his hand. I watched as Lydia tried to distract the coach, laughter erupted through my body. 

My laughter faded as I saw  Isaac and Boyd running to where Aiden and I where talking. 

"Shit shit shit shit" I mumbled, standing up. 

"What's wrong? Blaine wait up!" Stiles called after me, I finally reached there to see Isaac punching the living hell out of him against the tree. 

"Isaac!" I screamed, running to stop him, but Stiles held me in his arms

"You'll get hurt." He said,looking at me,then Isaac. I saw Boyd smiling at Isaac.

"Don't" punch. "Ever" punch. "Talk" punch. "To" punch. "Blaine" punch. "Again" punch. 

"Isaac! Stop!" Scott yelled, and Isaac looked at him, nodding slowly. 

"Get out of here." Scott said at Aiden, he walked to his car glaring at Isaac. Stiles slowly let me go,but kept his hand connected in mine. Isaac came over to me, grabbing my wrist, exposing the bruise Aiden had left on my wrist

"He did this to her." He showed them, Scott was about to run over to me, but doing so pain rippled throughout his body,leaving him leaning on Allison and Lydia. 

"Enough about me,okay? Everyone's boarding the bus and you guys need to leave now" I said, letting go of Stiles hand,walking towards the bus.q

Isaac pulled me towards him,inches apart. "Are you okay?" He ran his hand over the swollen bruised wrist, I nodded, his hand traveled to my face, pushing a piece of fallen hair behind my ear. 

"Come on guys!" Lydia yelled,  getting on the bus. 

"Wait, what about Allison's car?" I asked, pointing over to it. 

"No gas" she said, going onto the bus

I sighed, trying to find an empty seat. "Blaine, sit here." Allison yelled to me, She was talking about sitting next to Scott, which I agree'd too.

"God damn Scott, are you okay?" I asked, sitting next to him,

"A lot better since Allison stitched me up, just a little worn out though." I rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. 

"I love you Scott."

"I love you too Blaine"