Chapter One

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf or most of the characters besides a few.
My writing will improve over time, mispellings will be in here, I'm not a perfect writer!
Season 3a/3b

Chapter One

I finally was home, I can finally see my brother and mom, who I haven't seen in three years.

I stared out the taxi window, watching rain splatter against the car as we zoomed by houses. Nothing could ruin the mood I'm in, not even rain, which I despise. I was beyond excited to see my old friends and family, who I've missed so much. 

They insisted I shouldn't come because of the murders happening right now, and because it would "bore" me. I was insulted by that. Wouldn't my brother want to see his only sister? They thought I was still with my aunt and uncle in Canada, my great aunt and uncle. But nope, I saved all my money for a one way plane ticket to here. They have no idea that I'm coming to live with them. Canada was fun, I had my fair share of good memories and friendships, but it always came back to Beacon Hills. I'm not sure why I left it in the first place, maybe for a change? 

"Is this the house?" The taxi driver asked, interrupting my thoughts. "Yes. Thank you." I handed him the money and grabbed my bags, running towards the house. I knew they still lived here, I asked Scott last night, and he had no suspicion why I had asked. I felt like waiting, taking a deep breath of the air and shouting, "I'm home!" But I didn't.

The rain fell down my thick brown hair and on my clothes. By the time I got to the door I was soaked. I knocked on the door repeatedly, hoping someone was home. There was a jeep in the driveway so there had to be somebody. The door finally opened.

"Blaine?" I knew it was Stiles. My once best friend seemed incredibly fazed by my return, he was taller and much cuter, but I always have thought he was. Finally he opened the door fully and let me inside. 

"Hey Stiles! Long time no see," I said, pulling him into a quick hug, trying to ease the awkwardness feeling. Then I saw Scott, his mouth open in shock, I expected him to run and hug me, but he didn't. He wasn't the scrawny boy I saw three years ago, but had grown bigger. "Blaine! What are you doing here?" 

"I was not expecting that. Maybe something along the lines like, maybe a welcome home?" I laughed, but I felt defeated somehow, my smile vanishing. 

"I told you not to come," Scott said, his voice urgent. Stiles whispered something in his ear, which I caught nothing of, Scott shook his head no, leaving Stiles' mouth wide open.

"I'm... just going to go... uh nice seeing you again, Blaine!" He said quickly while stuttering. He looked me over once more, staring at me as if he was going to do something, but then he ran out the door.

"Why'd you come?" He asked, trying his best to hide his anger with me. Anger boiled inside of me, was the real reason I couldn't come because I was a waste of space? Did they not miss at all and lied every time over the phone, saying that they loved me with all their heart. I felt the tears prickle in my eye lids as I stumbled backwards, defeated.

"Did you not want to see me? I'm your freaking sister and you don't even want me to come home?" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air. "Maybe I should just go," I finished, picking up my bags. I opened the door, but before I could walk back outside it shut quickly, I was being hugged.

"Welcome home." Scott whispered, making me smile once more.

*

It was now ten o'clock at night, and me Scott and Stiles were sprawled out on the couch watching an old horror movie marathon. I changed into a pair of Scott's sweatpants and shirt as soon as we talked things out and he apologized to me. He only told me not to come because they were tight with money, and he was scared I would be the next victim, but it felt like he was lying to me. I didn't say anything about that to him though. Stiles barged in ten minutes later after that happened, he was waiting in his jeep the whole time. "Mom's on her way home now," Scott said, putting his phone down.

"Do you think shes going to be mad at me?" I asked, biting my lip. I grabbed another piece of cheese pizza from the greasy box and take a huge bite. 

"Honestly, she'll probably be more happy then mad, I mean you went against what we said but she missed you a lot." Scott wrapped his arms around me, smiling wide. "She's here!" He said in a girlish like tone, pulling me up and taking the half eaten pizza out of my hands, he threw it too Stiles, who threw it into the box. 

"How do you know that?" I questioned, looking up at him, but he ignored it and opened up the door. And there stood my mom, searching for her keys in her purse. She looked up, and when she saw me her mouth flew open, taking a good look to make sure it was me. She pulled me in for a long hug.

"Blaine, oh my... I've missed you so much!" She said, squeezing me one last time before letting go, she then glared at me. "Why are you here? Me and Scott told you not to come, its too dangerous!" I pulled her into a hug again. She smelt like coffee and perfume, her hair scratched my face, making my noise itch, but I didn't mind. "I missed you so much!"

"You are so bipolar," I laughed, kissing her cheek. Scott then wrapped his arms around us, and then Stiles joined our hug, which ended with laughing and giving Stiles awkward looks.

"What?" He laughed, putting his arms up in defense, " I missed her too!"