Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

I suggest listening too a sad song during this chapter.

My eye lids open slowly, as if they've been glued together. It takes a few seconds for my eyes to get used to the darkness, but I finally do. Pain shoots through my body as try to move from my awkward position, and Stiles' body slumped forward comes into my view. He was going to fast for this type of weather, we crashed. My breath hitches to a stop when I see blood oozing down his forehead, I reach out to him. "Stiles? Stiles! Wake up." My voice is hard, threatening to shake any second. "Please!" Tears start forming in my eyes, "Wake up." I feel the tears fall down now, my body shaking. His damage is much worse then mine, his arm tangled in the steering wheel, its broken. I try to to reach further out to him, but the pain in my arm making it impossible for me to move, I look down at my arm and see the glass shards cutting perfectly into my skin every time I move, so many pieces. Stiles is breathing, but slowly. I cry out in pain as I try harder to at least touch his hand, I have too. I bite my lip so hard I draw blood, tears washing down my face, but I manage to grab his hand, I let out a small whimper. He can't die, he can't leave me. I close my eyes and sob softly, why can't I move? Then I feel it, the tingling feeling in my hand, as if tiny people are dancing on it, its the hand that is holding Stiles'. I'm scared to look, but I do so anyways. Blue light is appearing at my hand, traveling into Stiles. It looks beautiful, so unreal. I watch as his arm quickly becomes untangled with the steering wheel, the shards dropping from his skin as the cuts disappear. I'm healing him. His chest falls and rises quickly now, he's bound to wake up soon.

Five minutes later he wakes up, when he is all healed. He wakes up slowly, like I did. But when he wakes up fully and realizes what happened he looks over at me, surprised to see me awake. He quickly gets out of the car, unaware how little injures he has. Stiles opens my door and pulls me out, watching out for the glass. He sets my on the ground carefully, I am in so much pain. Healing Stiles means no healing for me anytime soon, but I'm okay with that. He doesn't say anything, but starts to remove the glass with his shaking hands. I let out small cry's here and there, but other then that we don't speak.

"Why are you so hurt, but I'm not?" He asks no one in paticular, pushing a strand of hair out of my face softly. I force myself to give him a weak smile, "I, I healed you.." Stiles looks at me, "Why aren't you healing then?" I shake my head, "It takes time.. strength. I'll be okay, don't worry." Then he waits with me, I don't know how long, it seems like hours go on but I know it was short, he keeps whispering to me, but I can't hear what he says. "I think.. Jennifer caused this.. the weather." I say, and he nods. "I think you're right."

Finally I can feel myself heal, and in ten minutes I can stand up, and when I do I gave him a huge hug, "I thought.. I thought I lost you, oh god. Your arm was twisted and you seemed in so much pain." He hugs me back just as tightly, but then lets go quickly, he grabs my leather jacket from the jeep. "We have to go, we're almost there." So then we take off running, hand in hand.

-

We make it there after the lunar eclipse starts, and rescuing them isn't as easy as it once seemed. The earth is caving around the cellar door. "What do we do?" Stiles starts panicking, and looks at me., luckily I know what to do, being a Sepulche comes in handy sometimes.  "Just follow my lead." I say with determination dripping from my voice, back to being the bad ass Blaine. I shrug on my jacket, wishing I had time to apply my red lipstick.

Stiles and I find an opening to the cellar not to far away, I jump in first and land on the dirty floor with a small thud and I adjust to the darkness quickly, which allows me to see everyone trying to hold it up. Stiles jumps in, and gives his father a huge hug. I see Allison and Isaac, which surprises me, but I don't waste time giving everyone hugs, "I'm going to lift everyone up." I order, lifting my hand up, before I could someone interrupts me "Blaine.. how are you suppose to do that?" Sheriff Stilinksi asks me, not trying to hide the surprise in his voice. I smirk at him, "I'll tell you when we're all out of here." That sends slight chuckles through out everyone, but I can only feel dread.  I start with the first person in front of me, Chris. It takes a huge amount of energy out of me because of recent problems, but I'm still able to do it.