Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"I'll see you detention today, Blaine." Ms.Lorey handed me a pink slip, her thin lips formed into a smirk. I snatched it out of her hands, slinging my bag over my shoulder as I stomped out of the classroom. She had gray thinning hair that stays at the top of her head. She always has this cruel look on her face that makes everyone uneasy. She loves giving me pink slips, they're basically used to give to kids that misbehave and are late, but she over uses them on me. Every single thing I do! for instant if I drop a pencil on the ground I 'disrupted class' or if I don't know the answer to one of her questions. Today was because I was five freaking minutes late to her class because Stiles,Scott and Isaac thought it would be funny to let me over sleep. 

I stomped all the way to the cafeteria, my hand clamped around the pink slip, making it wrinkled and sweaty. There hasn't been much trouble with Deucalion and the alpha pack, but Scott informed me that there has been more sacrifices and this time doctors have been taken. I walked into the lunch line, grabbing a salad and chocolate milk, slipping the lunch lady my money I walked to the table.

"Wheres Scott and Stiles?" I asked, opening the lid of my salad up as I sat down next to Allison, she looked at me with a worried expression.

"I don't think I should tell you, Scott would be mad I did."

I scoffed at her,rolling my eyes. "It cant be that bad, just tell me" I smiled confidently at her but I could feel fear at the pit of my stomach. She set down her carton of milk, and grabbed my hand reassuringly.

"Deaton, got taken." 

I stared at her, my fork dropped from my hand into my salad, my hunger fading away. "What do you mean taken?" I stuttered, panic rising in my voice. 

"She means like a sacrifice" Isaac pointed out, I ignored his sarcastic remark. The pink slip fell from my clenched hand onto the table, and Isaac picked it up. 

"You have detention today? So do I." He held his pink slip up with two fingers, smiling a devious grin at me. 

"Great!" Sarcasm rolled of my tongue, but he didn't seem to notice- or he was just ignoring the comment I made. 

-

"I cant believe Ms.Lorey assigned us at partners, its like she knows you hate me." Isaac chuckled, shifting the stacks of books in his arms. I sighed, instantly regretting my out burst when she told me and Isaac that we had to restock all the library books into the shelves, may I remind you no would be in there because it was the end of the school day.

"I don't hate you" I looked up at him as we walked to the library. He smiled down at me, bumping his elbow on mine. "That's a relief, but I can't blame you! I mean look at me" He gestured to his body. My laughter echoed in the hallway. 

"Blaine, can I ask you something?" Isaac asked after we got done with all the books, he was leaning on one of the library shelves while I sat on the table across of him. 

"Yea go ahead" I played with my fingers, waiting for him to speak. But he didn't, instead he swiftly moved over to me, his body pressed against mine as he leaned me back on the table kissing me roughly. I froze, placing my hands on his chest trying to push him off of me, but it was no use.

"Isaac!" I shoved his face away from mine. He looked at me, as if he realized what he's done. "Blaine, Im sorry I don't know what came over me." He backed away from me.

"Sure you didn't" I snapped, jumped off the table, I grabbed my bag from the chair and started to walk away from him. 

"Wait, please" He pleaded grabbing my arm. "You cant say you didn't feel anything when we kissed, because I felt it." His voice was soft, "I need you Blaine."He was right, I did feel something when we kissed, I know I shouldn't of but I did.