Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

"Blaine, you need to wake up now." Someone forcefully said, shaking my body, not caring that it was ten o'clock at night.

"What" I said groggily, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. Scott towered over me, grabbing my arm and pulled me off the bed. "Okay, here's the deal, you can only come with us if you promise not to freak when I tell you this, okay?" He spoke, making me fully awake, I nodded intently, He sighed before continuing,

"Lydia just called me and she said she had another freaky thing happen to her, she needs me and Stiles to go down to the school with her and Allison, and I know if you found out you'd come searching for us, but you have to promise you will behave yourself, Stiles is going to be there.' He said it all so fast. 

"Okay." I say, his eyes bore into mine. "I know you guys broke up but I don't want it effecting our relationship, I know he hurt you- wait, okay?"

I laugh, it comes out stiffly. "Yea, I'm just glad you invited me." 

 -

I jumped off Scott's motorcycle (even though it's barely a dirt bike) as soon as we stopped, pulling off my helmet as Stiles keep came into view

"Lydia! Allison!" I shouted, throwing Scott the green and white striped helmet. "Over here!" Allison shouted, coming into are view. "Are you guys okay?" Scott asked, inspecting them. 

"The same thing happened just like at the pool, I was on my way to Allison's house and then I ended up here, and you told me to call you if I found a dead body." She finished, wrapping her arms around her, I wasn't the only one freezing.

"You found a dead body?!" Stiles practically yelled, causing glares from everyone.  "Not yet." She stated. "What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles asked, 

"I am not finding the dead body this time, you guys can." She said, pointing a finger at Stiles.

"How are we suppose to find the dead body? You're the one that finds them!" He yelled. I looked around and started to walk away, it wasn't like I wanted to walk away, something was pulling me towards the grass, "Blaine, where are you going?" Scott asked, which I ignored. I would've told him I had no clue where I was going, if I could talk! Yep that's right, I couldn't talk. 

I heard footsteps behind me, but I kept on walking. I stopped suddenly, causing someone to crash into me from behind, and then I saw it, a dead body hung lazily over the school sign, and that's all I remembered before I passed out.

 -

I woke up in my bed, a used to be wet wash cloth sat on my forehead, sticking slightly. I looked around, only to be relieved that I was in my room. My mother sat beside my bed, her hand in mine. I noticed she was sleeping, small snores escaping her lips. Trying not to wake her I slowly started to remove my hand, I sighed in relief as I managed to do so, which only woke her up. 

"Blaine, thank god your okay!" She said smiling at me, and then I remembered, the dead body that I found. "Wheres Scott?" I asked, panic in my voice my heart beating fast. "And the others?"

 "Don't worry, Scott's fine, they're all fine honey, they are actually in school right now." She spoke calmly, causing my panic to stop. I glanced at my alarm clock sitting on my dresser next to my bed, which read 11:45

"I can go to school, right?" I asked her, rubbing my forehead, trying to get off the marks of the washcloth. She sighed bitterly, "Do you want to go to school?" I nodded, and then she stood up.

"I swear, you are something different." She grumbled, shaking her head as she left my room, closing the door behind her. 

 -

"Have a good day sweetie, Love you!" My mom spoke to me, kissing my forhead. "Love you too mom!" I said, climbing out of her car. I started walking towards the school, a few kids weren't in classes, probably ditching. You know how the saying goes, 'too cool for school.' Just as I was about to reach my locker, the bell rang causing kids to fly out of the classrooms. 

 Laughter and shouting filled the hallways as I grabbed my books from my locker, before slamming the door shut. 

"Blaine, mom let you come to school?" Scott said, he was leaned up agaisnt a locker, as if he's been waiting for for a couple minutes. 

"I mean, she didn't really have a choice, I would've came anyways." I started walking to my class, Scott following me. "Where is everyone?" I asked, meaning are friends. 

"Well everyone's here, besides Isaac and Allison." He said as we both turned right into an empty hallway. My heart sank, just a little. 

"So, they're together?" I asked him, unaware that my voice was full of disappointment. He looked at me, "Yea, I think so." He said awkwardly, and I could tell it hurt him too. 

"Sorry." I spoke softly,hugging my books tightly against my chest. 

"Yea" he sighed, stopping in front of my class doorway, "Me too." 

"And why are we finding Ethan?" I asked Stiles and Scott as we walked quickly down the hallway. "Because, Blaine if we can find anyone who's willing to help us, it would be him." Scott pointed out. 

I huffed, "Yea right, first off he's in the alpha pack! And secondly Aiden  and him are always together, and I mean always." I spoke swiftly, looking at the two of them.  "That's why we have a plan." Stiles interjected, and I nodded as Scott slung his arm around my shoulder "Just follow along with us sis, let the pro's handle this" He said, smirking down at me, I laughed bitterly,

"Yeah lets see how far we get with you two idiots talking"

-

"Stop!" I yelled at Aiden, who was looking down at Cora's helpless body, blood running down her face. looked around frantically searching for something to stop him. I jumped in front of him, despite Scott's and Stiles yells. "Aiden!" I yelled once more bracing myself for the impact of his claws,but it never came. his brown eyes looked down at me, and dropped his hands slowly. 

I stared up at him while everyone else crowded next too Cora, Stiles ordering Lydia too call an ambulance. 

"I may hate all of them," He whispered softly in my ear "But I'll always have a soft spot for you." He smirked at me before walking off with Ethan, my heart racing fast as I turned, leaning down so I could look at Cora. 

"Cora, are you okay?" I asked, grabbing her hand and squeezing it softly. She nodded wearily. "Thank you for stopping him." Was all she said before closing her eyes, her hand falling loosely to her side.

I stood up, walking to the doorway, I needed air and mostly alone time. I sat down on the old wooden bench, breathing in the fresh air. 

"Blaine, we need to talk." A voice called from behind me, I sat frozen. I turned and saw Stiles standing behind me, glancing at me with sorrow.

Five likes for next chapter, thanks!