Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

I was currently sitting in my bedroom listening to cold play, trying to get my mind off of everything that happened yesterday, specifically Boyd. But it wasn't working. All I could think of was him, dying over and over in my head. I even dreamt about it. It was the only dream that didn't have me getting biten, but I'd rather have the werewolf one then Boyd dying anyday. Lifting my feet off my bed onto the cold hardwood floor, I grabbed money from dresser not bothering to change out of my sweatpants and light blue sweatshirt. I decided that coffee would hopefully help clear my mind, so I was going to a small diner that was only a few blocks away. I shut my laptop closed, causing the song to stop playing.

"Scott, I'm going out" I yelled outside his door, waiting for a response.

"Do you have a ride to where ever you're going?" 

I rolled my eyes."Yep, Stiles is picking me up." I lied, rushing down the stairs. I pulled on an old pair of moccasins, the left foot had a small hole on the side but that didn't matter. I closed the door behind me, not bothering to lock it. I wish I had my phone so I could listen to music, but no Kali - 

Stop. I told myself, not wanting to think of that night anymore. The weather was cold, sending chills down my spine. I wrapped my arms around myself, wishing I wore something thicker then this thin sweatshirt. 

"Blaine, pleasure seeing you here." Someone said, causing me to freeze in my tracks.

Do not turn around.Run away. But I didn't run away, instead I turned around to face the person who was calling my name.

"Deucalion." I tried to stay clam but anger rushed over me. "You killed him, you killed Boyd!" I snarled, fist clenched.

He let out a laugh, "I did not kill him, Derek did."

"No, no he didn't, you are a psycho." My voice was now shaking. 

"Tsk, Blaine shouldn't you know better? I'll kill every single person you love." He walked closer to me,

"I'll kill Stiles." he took another step closer.

"I'll kill Isaac." another step.

"I'll kill Scott." another step.

"Stop!" I shouted, not realizing I was crying until I felt a salty tear on my lip. 

"I'll kill your mother."

"Stop!" I screamed again, only to find out I was  inches away from him, I pushed him back, not expecting him to move. But he did, a blue light appeared at my hands, causing him to fall ten feet away from me. I stared at him, unable to move. I didn't know what I saw, or how I did that. I put my hand over my mouth before turning away from him, running as fast as my legs could carry me. 

"I'll make a monster out of you!" I heard him call to me, but didn't look back.

-

I ran for the next ten minutes, not even for a breath which my lungs begged me for. I didn't stop until I reached his house, jumping over his fence small white fence to his doorway, pounding on the door. He finally opened it, rubbing his eyes as the bright sunlight hit him.

"Stiles" I gasped, jumping on him. He caught my legs, letting me hug him. "Blaine, are you okay?" He asked, scanning my face. I kissed him softly, "I'm fine. I just missed you" 

I decided not to tell him about what happened this morning, I wanted to forget about it. "Can we go to your bedroom?" I asked him nervously, he stared at me for a few seconds before answering

"Yea, uh sure." 

As soon as we entered his room I pressed his lips to mine, and it started out as a soft kiss that lingered. Then it was like something in me switched. I was kissing him deeply and hugging him close. His tongue licked across my bottom lip, grazing it slightly. I kicked my shoes off, tugging at the hem of his shirt, begging for it to come off. I never have done this type of thing before, well of course I've made out with him but nothing like this, shut up I told myself, his chest was pressed against mine, his heart beat pounding against mine. He smelt like soap and cologne.

"I'm not really, good at these things." I pulled myself away from him, biting my lip. He laughed, "Me either, we don't have to do this if you don't want to Blaine."  I shook my head frantically, which seemed like I was dying for 'it' to happen, but lets face it. I was. "Then lets take it slow" He suggested, eyes twinkling. 

I pulled his shirt over his head, grazing my hand along his stomach. He grabbed my sweater and zipped it down, showing my grey tee shirt. He lifted my shirt over my head, revealing my plain white bra. I felt myself blush, so I quickly covered my hands with my face. 

"Blaine, you're perfect." He spoke softly, taking my hands away from my face. He laid me on the bed, his soft lips hovering over mine.

"I love you" I whispered, my hands tangled in his hair.

"I love you too, Blaine." 

-

  -Stiles Point Of View-

I woke up to Blaine snuggled into me, her arm laid carelessly across my chest. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her- to be able to call her my girlfriend. I decided not to wake her, she seemed exhausted. I caressed her face with the back of my hand, making her eyes flutter open.

"I didn't mean to wake you" I said sheepishly, slowly taking my hand away from her face. She let out a small laugh as a smile spread across her face, she grabbed my hand. "How long have we've been sleeping?" She asked groggily. I grabbed my phone from my night stand, the light blinding my eyes. 

"Only for an hour, not that long." I shrugged, setting my phone next to me. 

"Stiles!" A voice called from downstairs.

"Your dad is home?" Blaine whispered harshly, as if she snapped out of a daze. She picked up her shirt, throwing it over her head. I jumped up and got dressed, throwing her the rest of her clothes. As soon as she zipped up her hoodie my dad came walking in the door

"Stiles, do you wanna go get -" He cut off when he saw Blaine sitting on my bed, awkwardly. "Oh hey Blaine! I was wondering if Stiles would want to go to that diner, do you want to come?" He asked looking quizzically at us. 

"Yea that would be great!" She said, a little to enthusiastic. I stifled a laugh, wondering how my dad actually believed that. She gave me a little glare, "Watch it Stilinski " She snarled, pointing at me before she walked out of my bedroom, my dad following her lead. 

I looked left and right, making sure no one was looking,  preferably my dad. as I threw the condom wrapper into my garbage can, a smile planted on my lips as I walked out of my bedroom.

-------

Sorry its short. Ten votes for the next chapter, love you guys!