Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

I'd rather be listening to music in my bedroom right now, not boarding off a bus to a cheap motel that gave off bad vibes just by looking at it. But of course, it was dark and everyone needed sleep. If it was up to me I would've shoved every ones asses onto the bus and drive another ten miles for a different,less nasty looking motel. I was bunking with Lydia and Allison, the only friends that I had here who didn't have penises, at least that l know of. Cora was also my friend, but I had no idea what was down 'there' and I'm defiantly not going too find out. 

"Blaine, if anything happens I want you to find me first,okay?" Scott told me,obviously getting bad vibes just like me. And of course I nodded, all I needed was my werewolf brother to protect me, note the sarcasm. 

"Lydia,do you have a dollar I can have? I'm starving and I saw a vending machine not far away." We finally got settled into are dusty,old room, which only took five minutes considering we have nothing to get us settled with. 

"Yea,bring back lots of snacks, I'm starved and I bet Allison feels the same way." She handed me a couple of dollars and I nodded, walking out the door. When I got to the vending machine I saw Boyd and Stiles already in line. "Hey guys" I said,walking next to Stiles.  "Your hungry too huh, this place gives me the creeps or is it only me?" 

"Yea, me too, I mean like couldn't we ha-.." The sound of glass smashing caused me too stop in the middle of my sentance, my mouth flew open, Boyd punched the glass. He reached for candy, and he walked away. Not saying a word. 

"What the hell was that all about?" I said, staring as he walked away, I slipped my  hand into the machine, grabbing plenty of snacks. Stiles did the same, still looking confused. "I'll walk you back to your room if you'd like?" Stiles asked, I could tell he was nervous because the way he stuttered out the words and how his cheeks grew a faint red when I accepted his offer, could I be falling for Stiles? The Stiles Stilinksi, the one I used to think had cooties when we where in third grade? Maybe.

"Did you like when we kissed?" I asked him,causing him to stop in his tracks, he looked at me "I did, yea.. did you?t" he looked down sheepishly, blush creeping up his cheeks. I kept on walking, "Yea, I did." I then laughed, causing him to look at me. 

"I.. uh, can I kiss you?"  he was now looking back up at me, a smile threatening to form on his face.

"Do I really need to answer that question, Stilinksi?" and with that, he pulled me closer, dropping the candy he held in his hands. His chest beating fast against mine, I couldn't help but feel butterfly's that I've never noticed before. We were inches a part from each other,before I knew it his lips smashed into mine, leaving me breathless for the second time. His lips where in sync with mine, After ten minutes of continuous kissing I finally parted, He was staring at my electric blue eyes. 

"Stiles! Blaine!"

I quickly released Stiles from my arms as Lydia and Allison came running to us. "We have a big problem" Allison gasped for breath, resting her arms on her thighs leaning forward a little. She and Lydia where obviously where looking for us for a long time. 

 -

"So, your saying there have been 198 suicides here?" I rested my chin on my hand, sitting on the bed as Allison and Lydia explained why they freaked out.

"Yea, but that's not it! As I was on my way back there with Allison to show her the numbers, it changed into 201, three more suicides are suppose to happen tonight." I quickly jumped up. "How are we suppose to find out who?  It could be anyone here." I sighed in defeat. "Scott was acting really strange." Stiles pointed out, crossing his arms.