Chapter 16

*Smoke*

"Baby, just be cool. She not worth getting worked up over." I said to Aery .She was fire hot.

"Hell no. Thus bitch needa get TF out before I kill her. Imma Bo up on her ass." She said.

"What you gone do? Fight me with ya pregnant ass?" Mimi asked Aery as she smirked. Aery went in the kitchen.

I hope Aery don't try to tho.

If she wasn't pregnant, I wouldn't have a problem.

But since she is, I know Mimi will try to play on Aery weakness. The baby.

She would get the upper hand by acting like she was or actually hitting Aery in the stomach.

I can't have that shit.

Aery came out the kitchen with a knife.

"I don't know what TF has gotten into you but I will slice yo ass up in this bitch." Aery said to Mimi.

Mimi looked shocked. Like she couldn't believe Aery had just threatened to cut her.

"Yea bitch. I just said I will slice you TF up." she said pointing the knife at her. She was all in her face with the shit too.

"Baby, she not worth it. Just put the knife down..." I said coming up behind her. I tried to get the knife from her, but she snatched her arm away from me.

"Nawl Smoke, gone and let her do what she gotta do. Imma call my husband over here. And when his ass see that you done cut me up, he gone call the police." She said.

"I ain't calin shit!" Beez said coming in the house.

"Baby I'm so glad to see you, Aery ass tweakin. Finna c-"

"Yo shut the fuck up talking to me! I swore that I would never put my hands on you again after that day, but you making a nigga wanna do a throwback Thursday on yo ass!" Beez said.

"I don't know why you angry baby..." She said trying her best to be sincere.

"You can stop being fake now. Get all that sincere sounding bullshit out yo throat cuz ain't nobody feeling it." Aery said still waiving the knife around.

"Yea you can cut that shit out. I wish I knew this shit before I wifed you..." Beez said.

"Knew what?" Mimi asked confused.

"That you was a 'All You Can Fuck' buffet." He answered.

"Excuse me?" She asked, appalled by what he had said.

"You used to fuck with Flacko, Then me, now you all on Smoke dick. You a fuckin Thot. Homie hoppin ass. All this time I thought you was something other then what you really are." Beez said.

He walked over to her, grabbed her hand and snatched her ring off her finger.

"I hope you get what you deserve out of life." Beez said before walking out the door.

"I can't even believe you. What kind of friend are you? You know I love Smoke, Why TF would you try to come between us?" Aery asked sounding hurt.

"Do you know how fine this man is ? I can make him happier then you can. I mean look at you, he can't be still attracted to your whale lookin ass. You don't know how to treat with a man like Smoke. I can hold him down. I can treat him better than you. A real ass nigga deserve to be with a real ass bitch, like me." She answered.

"Did this bitch just call me a wha-" Aery asked as she tried to run up on Mimi, but I grabbed her.

"Baby...chill. I got this." I said to Aery, still holding her.