Chapter 14

*Aery POV*

Niala's birthday party was a success. I appreciate Justin for it. She made a new friend too. She and Ashley's daughter got along real well. And speaking of Ashley,I think her and Justin might be feelin each other. Maybe they just fuckin on the low...But It ain't none of my business tho.

I really need to see somebody about these scary ass visions tho. I swear I ain't crazy. But I really don't know what's causing all of this bullshit to happen. Maybe I need to go to church and see what the preacher talking about. I need some Jesus in my life....

Beez and Mimi are down here visiting for a couple days. They wanted to see Stylz and Djaay baby and congratulate me and Smoke on getting engaged. Beez said he had something to tell us too. Niala staying with Justin for the weekend so me and Smoke could go out and have 'us' time.

"Smoke, you ready?" I asked putting my sandals on. I'm glad I went and got a pedicure cuz these toes were Ratch.

"Hold up, I gotta put my clothes on." He said walking out the bathroom in a towel.

"Why TF yu ain't dressed yet? I thought women were supposed to take forever in the bathroom." I said. I looked at the clock.

"Baby. We was supposed to meet them at the café 20 minutes ago." I said standing up.

"Well they just gone have to wait. It takes a while for me to get sexy, iight?" He said putting on some deodorant.

"Iight..." I said looking for my purse.

"Baby, Watchu think I should wear?" Smoke asked while standing at the closet. I swear he be acting like a female sometimes.

"Smoke. Just pick something." I said looking under the bed for my purse.

"What you lookin for?" Smoke asked looking thru his dresser.

"My purse...yu seen it?" I asked.

"Yea. Yu left it in the car, remember?" He said...still looking for something to wear. I sighed and walked over to the dresser.

"Move." I said to Smoke. He got out my way and stood behind me. I bent over to look in the dresser and accidentally bumped Smoke. He stumbled and almost fell.

"My bad." I said looking in the dresser drawers.

"Damn Aery! You can't just be thowin that thang back like that. Yu know I ain't had none in a while. Done fucked around and almost made me fall. Yo ass too fat for all that bullshit." Smoke said.

"Dammit Smoke! I said 'my bad'. I know my ass is fat, okay?!? *Starts Crying*"

"Here we go.." Smoke said under his breath.

*

*

*

*Smoke POV*

"WTF YOU MEAN 'HERE WE GO'? If yu would stop calling me fat you wouldn't have this problem!" She yelled at me. I'm so ready for her to have this baby so her ass can quit being so hormonal! I mean, she just be flipping TF out for no reason.

"Baby...I never called you fat, I was talkin bout your a-"

"So you lien now? You just called me fat! Not directly, but I know that's wat you meant! Why not just go ahead and get it off your chest. You think I'm a cow. Don't you? Why don't you just tape a sign on my butt that says 'Wide Load'? " Aery said still crying.

I just sighed and shook my head. Aeryelle was really boohooing in the middle of our room, cuz she think I called her fat. Even if she was a lil pudgy I would still love her, so idk wat the problem is.