Chapter 15

Bruh.

Did y'all see Aug at the BET awards?

I damn near died.

*Smoke POV*

"Imma throw this money like a free throw

Yu just keep on dancing like a freak hoe

Arch ya back, put ya hands on ya knees hoe

Bounce that ass to my muthafuckin beat hoe.

Bounce that ass (16x)"

I walk in the gotdamn kitchen and Aeryelle pregnant self is twerking and washing dishes. At the same damn time.

Ass was heellaa fat. I had to stand there and watch for a minute.

She turned around and almost hit me with a pan.

"Damnit, Smoke! You always sneaking up on some-damn-body." She said angrily putting the pan down. I laughed at her. She so damn jumpy.

"I'm sorry baby." I walked up to her and kissed her lips.

"Umhum..." She said.

"So we couldn't go to the club last night?" I asked. She looked at me confused then she realized what I was talking about.

"That's different." She said washing dishes.

"How?" I asked. "You was in here dancing just now, why you couldn't dance at the club?"

"Cuz....that's ratchet as hell for a pregnant ass female to be in the club. TF I look like?" She said.

"Is that the only reason you ain't wanna go out?" I asked turning her around to face me. I had my hands on her hips.

"Yea." She said looking away from me.

I sucked my teeth at her and smirked.

"Okay, fine! I didn't wanna go to the club cuz I wanted to spend time with you at home..." She said turning back around.

I pulled her closer to me as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Awwwww...my baby wanted to spend time with her man." I said kissing her neck.

"Don't flatter yourself." She said. I laughed.

"Well...I liked cuddling up on the couch with yu. Just us, chillin. Watching movies with my baby." I said as we swayed back and forth.

"Speaking of baby...I miss my Niala poo..." Aery said poking her lip out.

"I know, I miss her too." I said washing the rest of the dishes while Aery sat down.

"This is the longest I've been without her since we had her..." Aery said.

"I know..but we'll get her back tomorrow. She not gone be down Justin house forever." I said rinsing the dishes off.

"You right..." She said.

I'm tryna make small talk with her right now cuz I'm finna drop a load on her in a minute. Imma wait till we both sitting down tho.

"So what's the move for today?" Aery asked while I finished up rinsing the dishes.

"Uhh...Iown know. What you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Iown know either..." She said.

"Well, I'm down for watever.." I said sitting down at the other side of the table.

"Ooh...I know what we can do! We can call up Mimi and Beez and see what they doin...even tho they prolly laid up." She said looking thru her phone.