Chapter 5

Here is the question and answer chapter!! I am NOT responsible for any smart answers the characters give yu. Don't shoot the messenger. <3 Enjoy loves....

_________________

Question for: Flacko

Asked by: @BriunaThomas

Q:"Flocks, Flacka, Whateva DF yo name is, why you such a hatin ass nigga?"

A: Don't act like yu don't know my name when yo ass was yellin that shit last night. And I'm NOT a hatin ass nigga. I don't even know the meaning of those words. But a word I do know is hustler. I hustle. That's my mindset behind everything. And don't come at me widd dat sideways shit.

=========

Question for: Flacko

Asked by : @lavernehart

Q: "When did yu become a rapper Flacko?"

A: I have always rapped. Even as a youngster I wud spit acid on the playground to the other kids. Dat got me all the hoes. When I started hustlin...I wud rap on the streets. Somebody told me I should Start recording so I did...about two years ago. Yu tryna be down wit the Flacko movement or sumn? ;)

==========

Question For : Flacko

Asked By: @prettygurlswaver

Q: "Why the helament yhu still tryna kill Aery fo? Yhu don't took ha love ones already nd don't get smart cuz I'll snap on a bitch, even if he is a famous person. Idgaf."

A: First of all BITCH, if I wanna get smart my ass will do just that. And I cud give two fucks about you 'snapping' on me. Do wat yu feel like you need to do. And as for your question, I just enjoy seeing people suffer. I want her to get on her knees and beg me not to kill her....and while she down there I might have her do something else....

=========

Question For: Unique

Asked By : @QuannieHam

Q: "Unique, why did you set them up?"

A: At the time...I was so 'in love' with Flacko that I couldn't see that he was going to hurt innocent people. I had just found out that I was pregnant and I told Flacko. He came up with the plan that I was going to pretend that the baby was Smokes to be his 'in house' lookout. He told me that after Aery was taken care of that we were gonna move to Cali and be a family. I finally got into Smokes house. After a couple of months of being there..I started to feel bad. Smoke was so nice...and Aery tolerated me even though I had a stank attitude. I left the night before Thanksgiving. I had no clue that Flacko was gone come on Thanksgiving. I had no idea that he was gonna attempt to kill everybody in the house. I felt horrible. I helped Flacko get inside info and now practically everyone was dead. I felt guilty..so I ran.

=======

Question for: Flacko

Asked By: @NettaWorld94

Q: "Flacko Why you won't just leave Aery alone? You already killed all ha family and paid ha grandma to lie to her, but still killed ha grandma. "

A: You wouldn't understand unless you were me. It all makes sense in my demented brain. Karrie owes me money gettin all the cocaine she bought on credit from me. Karrie is dead...so Aery owes the money. There is no way Aery has the money that I want. So I'm going to kill her. I killed her family to weaken her...and to practice my shooting. Why don't you get it? It all makes sense in my head.

=======

Question For: Angela (Deceased)

Asked By: @Sweekes

Q: "Why did Cam grandma do that for? ....betrayed the family."

A: I needed the money...I didn't know he was trying to kill her. I just thought he wanted to shake her up. If I knew he was really going to kill her ...I wouldn't have did it.

========

Question for: Justin

Asked by: @BriunaThomas

Q:"Justin, if you get with Aery, are you going to treat her right?"

A: Of course I would trEAT her right *licks lips*. But forreal...I would most def treat her right. I would never hit or cheat on her like Smoke did. She too caught up on that nigga and he ainn no good for her. He don't deserve as many chances as she gives him. But I promise yu, if I get the chance to be with Aery...I will treat her better then all the other niggas she been wit. And dats word.

========

Question for: The writer.

Asked by: @Kobieee_

Q: "Is Aery, Smoke, or Niala gonna die?"

A: Nahh. I wouldn't do dat to y'all. Or wud I?

==========

Question for: Flacko

Asked by: @V_Baybee

Q: "Flacko...why are you doing this to them? What did they ever do to you?"

A: Cuz I want to. I don't necessarily have to have a reason. I have no feelings. And they didn't do anything to me.

=======

Aery: Why it wasn't no questions for me? I'm the baddest bitch in this book! SMH...y'all cool for that one.

Smoke: Wow....No questions for the sexiest nigga in tha book? Y'all just gone throw me and Aery under tha bus, huh? That's iight...Cuz I got y'all... Just watch. 'Loyal Readers' my ass, yo.