Chapter 27

*I got a few complaints about not being able to read the update, so hopefully this fixes it. Thanks for letting me know guys*

*Smoke POV*

Aery don't know it yet but... I plan on marrying her soon.

Like soon soon.

Like in the next 2 weeks soon.

I wanna just go do it, I mean...why not?

Honestly, I wanna just elope...just the two of us. But I know she wouldn't be happy without Stylz and the babies there to witness our unity .

I want this day to be magical for her, so I'm gonna do whatever it's gone take to make it special.

And with that being said, there is no budget for planning. How could I put a price on her happiness? I know, Aery isn't the type to go wild and run through a check. She's always thinking about ways to save money, but I want her to splurge on this day.

I think imma tell her today.

"Babe, KJ needa bath..." Aery said coming from the bedroom with our son in her arms.

I was sitting on the couch watching some shit on Hulu. She handed him to me and I proceeded to kiss his cheeks. He smelled sour so I scrunched my nose up at him.

"He spit up didn't he." I said

"Yep." Aery replied pointing to the back of her shoulder where KJ got her.

"And its on the sheets too. That's why I came and gave him to you.  Unless you wanna change the sheets...?" She said.

" I'll change them. " I said.

"Okay, I'll give him a bath then." She said reaching lil man.

"Nah, it's straight. Just get in the shower and wash that shit offa you. I got him and the sheets." I said.

She nodded and turned to walk into the room.

"Lets go so see the damage" I said getting up and walking to the room with KJ.

Naila was sitting at her little table and chair set in her room, but heard me pass by the door and got up and followed me.

"Dada..." she called from behind me.

"What baby?" I answer.

"I play tabet?" She asked.
I handed her tablet to her, fresh off the charger with plenty juice.

She sat on the floor and played one of her counting games.

I put my son on in his crib and took the sheets off the bed. He didn't spit up that bad, but the shit smell.

Since we knew having two young kids would be messy, we put puppy pads on our bed for the time being. She didn't wanna fuck up the mattress or have to wash loads and loads of laundry.

I changed out the pads and put  new sheets on.

After that, I gave my boy a bath. By then Aery was out of the shower.

Since she was natural, her hair had reverted back to it's curly state. She was standing in the mirror with a towell around her body.

I don't know why I torture myself. She so muhfuckin fine mayne.

I walked up behind her, and held her from the back. She smelled like candy, I squeezed her tighter. And there he went. Dick was hard asf on her back. 

"Somebody getting a lil excited.." She said. I laughed and backed away from her.

Why do I do it to myself ?

I calmed down and went to sit in my car like I do everyday. 

I rolled me a blunt of the strong and began to hotbox my shit. 

All of a sudden, I just started thinking about how much shit done changed. How much I done changed.

I feel like I'm getting kinda soft.

Don't get me wrong, I love my girl and my kids but I just feel like I don't do shit I wanna do.  I'm always with them. 

I definitely gotta have a lil fun before I get locked down forever.

Bachelor party? 

*********

Comment.