Chapter 4

*Justin POV*

I was walking around in JCPenney tryna find the baby section. No, I don't have no kids but Niala is my God daughter and I wanna get her done stuff for her birthday. When I see her its give bring back so many memories of me and Cam. Fuckin hoes and getting money lol. I really miss Cam tho..that was my nigga. We been best niggas since grade school. It makes me mad that he had to go like that... Him and Searah. I cried harder then a bitch when i find out he passed. I was kind of worried about who would her custody of Niala..But Niala got Aery so she gud. I would have taken her if I knew she wasn't in good hands..

I found the baby section and I started looking for some stuff for Niala. But then I realize...I have no clue wat she likes. I just started picking stuff up in her size. I started to walk away when I bumped into somebody and made then drop their things.

"Damn. My bad I'm sorry." I said as I helped them pick up the stuff.

"Yu gud.It was a accident." She said. I looked up because the voice sounded familiar.

"Aery..." I said. She is so damn beautiful.

"Hey Justin! Oh and I've been meaning to get back with yu about that money." She said digging thru her purse. She pulled out a fifty.

"Nah..I can't take that. I gave it to yu. Keep your money." I said.

"Thank yu...I really appreciate yu for wat yu did yesterday." She said.

"It's no problem. Believe me." Then I seen Djaay girl walking up with Nini.

"Juice!! " I said holding my arms out to Niala. She practically jumped out Stylz grip into my arms. I hugged her so tight.

"Squish!" I heard her say. I was holding her too tight. But I couldn't help it. She just so adorable.

"You been a good girl?" I asked her. She nodded get head yea. I looked at Aery and she have Niala a smirk.

"Yu telling stories, juice?" I asked her.

She shook her head no.

"Mama pop." she said pointing at Aery. Then she buried her face in my shirt.

"Yu right. I toe' dat leg up...cuz yu was cussin." Aery said.

Niala put her head back up.

"Yu cuss!" She said pointing at Aery again.

"Girl I'm grown." Aery said.

"I grown." Niala said pointing at herself. It was so funny watching them two. Smoke one lucky nigga. He beta watch it. Soon as he fuck up..imma be in there like swimwear. An dats real.

"Juice." I said. She looked at me.

"Yu can't be cussin and talking back, now. " I told her.

"I say I sowee." she said shrugging her shoulders .

"I know..but yu gotta be a good girl so uncle Justin can take yu to see Mickie Mouse." I said and her eyes lit up. I know her birthday next week... so I wanna do something special for her.

"Yay!! " She said all loud. Everybody in the store looked at us. I shushed her.

"But yu gotta be good. Imma text ya mama and make sure." I said.

"I good!!!" Niala said.

"Okay." I said.

"Well.. We got some shopping to do...so I guess I'll see yu later. Come on Ni.." She said  .

"Uhh..wait! Lemme take Niala widd me." I said. I knew she wanted to cool out widd her girl. Plus she cud go ahead and get Niala presents.

"That's cool. Just meet me at my car when yu ready to give her back." Aery said.