Chapter 10

*Aery POV*

"You gotta push, bae." Djaay told Stylz while holding her hand and wiping her sweat.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DJAAY! I AM PUSHING." Stylz yelled at Djaay I was on the other side of Stylz holding her other hand. It was scary seeing how much pain she was in. Stylz is a strong woman.

Her mama never showed up tho. But Djaay moms is waiting in the waiting room. She is such a sweet lady, not a bitter bitch like Stylz moms.

"On the count of three I need you to do one more big push, okay?" Dr. Bradley said. She had been a great doctor thought Stylz whole pregnancy. I think I want her as my doctor.

"Okay" Stylz said.

"You doing good bae." Djaay said. Stylz looked up at him. I think she was scared.

"It's okay baby. You can do it." Djaay said moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"You ready?" Dr. B asked her. She nodded her head.

"Alright. One....Two....Three, Push." Stylz pushed one last big push and we heard a small whimper. Then we heard crying. I couldn't believe wat I was seeing.

"You have a healthy baby girl." Dr.B said placing their newborn in Stylz arms. She was at a loss for words. I don't blame her. She just brought a human being into the world. She's the mother of this sweet baby girl, who is absolutely beautiful. We all cried.

"You did so good baby, I'm so proud of you." Djaay said. He kissed her forehead. He looked at their daughter.

"She's beautiful just like yu." Djaay said.

"She has your eyes." Stylz said. "You wanna hold her?"

Djaay gently picked up his daughter and she wrapped her hand around his finger. He smiled at her.

"What are you going to name her?" Dr. B asked.

"Brooklynn Imani Prentiss" They both said in unison. They are so cute. They like...the perfect couple.

"That's a very beautiful name. It fits her perfectly." Dr.B said."But we have to clean her now"

One of the nurses took Brooklynn away from Djaay to clean her.

"Awwwww!! I'm so proud of yu, mami." I said hugging Stylz.

"Thank yu! You next tho." She said.

"Girl, don't remind me." I said.

"I can see yu now..." Stylz said. Her and Djaay started laughing.

"Y'all giggling...but wat y'all laughing at?" I said.

"Cuz yu ain't got no pain tolerance. You gone tear the whole hospital down." Stylz said. She just made me even more nervous.

"I think I can handle it, thank yu very much." I said.

"We'll see about that." Stylz said. I then noticed that Djaay was over by the baby taking pictures of her.

"Babe, Imma go show my moms and Smoke the pictures." He said then he walked out.

One of the nurses brought Brooklynn back to Stylz. She kissed her cheek. She was talking to her and telling her how much she loved her.

"You wanna hold her?" She asked me. I nodded my head and she handed Brooklynn over to me.

"Omg. She is so precious." I said.

"You just wait. Auntie is gone spoil yu to death." I told Brooklynn. She was so soft and little. She had that new baby smell. She just made me sooooo happy. And I think my baby could tell because it started moving around in my belly. Now I started to get A little anxious. I wanted to have my own little tink tink to hold and kiss. My thoughts were broken by the sound of Stylz voice.