Chapter 12

*Aery POV*

"Aaeerryyyy...." I heard somebody say softly. I thought I was just hearing shit in my sleep.

"Aaeerryyyy...." I heard again. Okay, now I know there's someone there. I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy. I started to notice this low periodic beeping sound. I felt like I was still sleep but I was pretty sure that I was awake. I plunged my eyes and seen IV's and stuff in my hands. I had these little patch things on my chest. I was in the fuckin hospital.

"What the hell is this shit?" I said to myself add I lifted all the cords and stuff.

"They're sleep monitors. They're recording your heartbeats." I head a familiar voice say. I was too scared to look up. When I finally did I was surprised as hell. I seen two familiar people. They were both wearing white robes that seemed to be shining.

"This is not happening. It can't be. Y'all are dea-"

"Angels." Kaymine said cutting me off.

" I wish y'all were here, forreal." I said getting upset.

"Believe out or not, we've been with you this whole time, even tho you can't see us." Ray said.

"Ray I miss yu so much. You don't know how bad it hurt me to see wat was left of yu that day. I honestly wanted to die, too." I said.

"Aery, its okay. I know it hurts. But I didn't feel a thing. One straight shot to the head. I was the first to go so I saw no one else die. They just came in and started spraying. Nobody could have gotten out. They annihilated everyone where they stood" Did he just say they just came in? and they annihilated everybody where they stood.

*Who was is flacko's partner? Remember, Unique had already left...*

"You're worrying. I can see it on your face. I can almost promise that you'll see all of us again. He's pretty pleased with you Aeryelle. I'm surprised he even let me in." Ray said.

"So everyone's up there?" I asked.

"Yea." Ray said.

"Could you tell my sister that I love her?" I asked. Ray and Kaymine looked at each other.

"Ummmm...Aery? We haven't found your sister up there...We don't know where she is." Ray said.

"Oh God. So that means she ain't up there." I said. Why isn't she there? She was the must innocent girl I knew...so I thought.

"Now don't jump to conclusions, just because we haven't seen her don't mean she ain't up there. a think about it. Half of everyone that has ever been on this earth is up there. It's gone take a while to search. Plus she might have unfinished business...she might be still here." Ray said.

"I hope so." I said. I looked around and I saw Smoke sitting on the couch. He was sitting with his hands up to his face like he was praying.

"He is praying." Ray said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"cuz I can hear him."he said

"Wats he saying?"I asked. Ray got quiet and started to listen.

"He's begging God to spare you. He's telling him that he needs yu. He says that he's lost everybody else and that you're all that he has." Ray said. Then he started to laugh.

"Then he told God to tell Speaker Knockerz he said wassup." Ray said. I looked over at smoke and he was staring at me. I know he was seeing that I was still sleep. Out the corner of my eye i seen something appear and then disappear our of Kaymine's arms. I felt that pain in my stomach again. But it went away. I seen it again. I turned my head and there was a baby in a blue swaddling blanket in Kaymine arms.