Chapter 8

*A Week Later*

*Last Day At The Beach*

*Smoke POV*

We had done everything that there is to do at the beach. We done shopped, ate at the finest restaurants, Walked the boardwalk, went to amusement parks, went to water parks, and done even more shopping. One of my favorite parts was watching Niala and Aeryelle play in the ocean. I hired a photographer to take pictures of them so we cud remember this week. But the photographers job wasn't done just yet. I still have one more surprise.

I watched Aery walk slowly down an empty beach as the sun was setting. I was holding Niala's hand as we walked. The view of Aeryelle was breathtaking. The wind was gently blowing her hair. The dress that was over her swimsuit flowed with the wind also, revealing her baby bump. She was gorgeous. Her feet and legs were covered in sand. She stopped walking and looked out over the ocean. She took a step forward and stood in the water. I saw her smile as a wave rolled up and the water washed away the sand on her feet. I walked over to her and stood behind her. I placed my hands on her belly and rested my head in the crook of her neck. We've stood in this position many times before, but it was so much more special this time.

"August, I love you." She said.

"I love you too, Aeryelle." I said.

"This view is beautiful." Aery said.

"I know...just like you." I said. I turned her around to face me. I looked her straight in the eyes. "I know I've put you through hell and back as long as I've known yu..and I apologize. I love you with all my heart, Aeryelle. You are the closest thing to perfect that I've ever seen. You been through almost every struggle. And every one of those struggles has tried to knock yu down, but yu got back up resilient and beautiful. You a fighter forreal. Cuz I know, if I would have been through half the stuff yu been through, I wouldn't be here. Yu my backbone. Yu make me complete. You are truly a godsend in my life.You have done so much for be , Now I wanna do something for you. I wanna do nothing but cherish you for the rest of your life. I wanna wake up to you lying in my bed knowing that you're mine, and nobody elses. I want us to be a forreal family...not just playing house. Aeryelle I can't breathe without you. I need you to be mine, forever." And with that, I pulled the black box out of my pocket. I heard Aeryelle gasp. I got down on both of my knees. I looked up and she was wiping away tears. I opened the box and revealed a diamond ring.

"Aeryelle Fulton,I want you to be my wife....Will you marry me?" I asked her. She was bawling. She started to nod her head.

"Yes August! I will marry you." She said. I smiled and stood up. I took her left hand and slipped the ring on her finger. She admired the way it looked on her hand. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up to face me. We kissed the most passionate kiss we've ever shared between each other...

"Yay!!!" I heard Niala say running from where she was playing at over to us. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She took the box out my hand that the ring was in and opened it. She looked disappointed.

"Where mines?" She asked. Me and Aery laughed.

"Imma get yu one okay?" I asked tossing her up in the air. She laughed.

"Okay Daddy". I out her on my shoulders.

Then we walked down the beach hand in hand. Aeryelle couldn't stop looking at her ring.

================

COMMENT!!!

WHAT YOU THINK???

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!