Chapter Sixteen

(Carl’s POV)

“What kind of hubby is this; I don’t really know why we need to watch this before we do it.” I said, getting of bored of the porn we’re currently watching. At first, when we first did it I thought it was exotic and will bring more fun, but as times goes by I got bored watching this kind of shit before doing the real thing. I’m so horny and itchy already, but no Derek kept on insisting that we must watch it.

“We need some inspiration you know, and I think copying the whole porn is fun.” I raised one of my eyebrows at him; looking back at the porn we’re watching its ahmmm… mega hardcore?

“What do you mean by copying? You want to do that thing?” I said as my eyes widen, that’s quite scary. Just look at how the guy on the T.V. savagely tortures the other guy he’s mating. “There’s no way I’ll you do that to me. I swear to the God up there, no one is bitch slapping me while were doing it.” I said, shaking my head in disgust.

“Come on, it will not hurt that badly.” He said, trying to convince me, but I just looked at him sternly. “Please, I want to do it roughly.” He said pleadingly, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I smiled at him devilishly as some thoughts came into me “Okay, we’ll do it.” I said, and his eyes shines with happiness, but the playful grin on my face is still there. “In one condition, I’ll be the top.” The smile of his face dropped, as I thought so. “Well it’s settled then, no sexy time for today.” I said as I stand up from the couch.

“That’s so unfair!” He shouted as I walk towards our room.

As I lean on the bed I heard the door creaking, I cover myself with a blanket not bothering to open my eyes. I just simply relaxed, trying to forget what happened in the party. I really need to think of something that will get the company down the drain, and when that happens that will be the time he’ll meet me.

Then I need to send someone in the company that will represent me, maybe I’ll just send—“Babe, please don’t do this to me.” Derek said, dragging me out of my thoughts. “Babe, don’t make me rape you.” He said as he massages the back of my neck.

I open my eyes, looking at him awkwardly. He blasted out laughing when he saw the look on my face “What the hell are you saying? I’m trying to relax in here.” I said defensively as he keeps on laughing, and it’s bothering me.

“You should have seen the look on your face babe.” He said, and I feel like slapping him right now. “Come on babe, let’s just sleep and have a nice day tomorrow.” He said as he pulls the cover into him, removing me out of the cover completely.

I woke up on the constricting feeling around my butt; I vaguely look at my side to see Derek kissing my neck intently. I noticed that we weren’t wearing anything anymore. “What’s happening?” I shouted as I fell on the floor, the constricting feeling is now gone. It was Derek’s shaft “I thought we’re going to sleep!”

“I dreamt of you and I doing it so why not do it in reality?” He said pouting, and I simply shook my head.

“You raped me!” I accused him, even though we’re together. “That’s unfair; I’m breaking up with you.” I said falsely, and his eyes widen from the words that came out of mouth. “Yes, you heard me right I’m breaking up with you.” I’m trying my best to hold my laughter inside as the look on his face gets worse.

“Carl I’m sorry, please don’t leave me.” He said as he holds my hand to keep me in there, I jerk his hand out of me as I continue of the act. I walk towards the door, and suddenly I felt his hands grabbing me as I feel his warm body hugging me tightly “Please don’t leave me, I can’t afford to lose you one more time, please don’t I’ll do anything you want, and wouldn’t force you to have s*x with me. Just please don’t leave me” He begs, still hugging me tightly.