Chapter Twenty- Memories

+++++Please try reading my new story "My Thai Dreams". It would mean so much to me, thank you.+++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Justine's POV)

I heard someone screaming nearby, and if it wasn't because I live in the mountains I wouldn't have to look because back in the city screaming is natural, but to hear someone screaming in a mountain wherein your nearest neighbor is in the other side of the mountain is something strange.

It is really creepy to look for someone who you don't even know who in the night wherein it's raining and the place is quite hazy even with the spotlight I'm using. I don't believe in ghost so no way in hell I'm scared, as I've said it's just a little bit creepy.

"Help!" There it goes again, it's hard to hear what his voice sound like, but it's a clear help, I don't know what's wrong with the mountains but the voices in hear are disturbed.

I'm walking hastily, but keeping my walk intact. It's quite dangerous if you slip, you may fall on some random cliffs. The voice is already nearby, and I'm seeing a visible shadow or I don't know what, but it's not moving.

"Is someone in there?" I asked a little bit loud for him to hear if someone's really in there.

Suddenly someone jump into me, I was about to panic but he is hugging me? "He fell on the clip." The very familiar voice said, finally I was able to hear him clear enough to recognize who it is. "He's not dead right?" He asked skeptically.

I am in a daze, everything that's happening. What's this? Carl is in the mountains, saying 'he' fell on the clip.. "Your boyfriend?" I asked, not really answering his question.

"He's not dead right?!?" He screamed frantically. I can feel his tears on my shoulders, he's soaking wet but the water droplets that are in my shoulders are warm enough for me to know that those are tears. "Save him please!"

"We can call the rescue team, let's go back to the cabin for the mean time." I said, grabbing his hand so we can walk but he jerked my hand away.

"No! I don't want him to be all alone down there, with no one here waiting for him." He said, acting like a stubborn kid.

"Carl, you don't even know if he's..." I stopped knowing that he'll just start crying out loud, he needs to calm down and if I'll say that his boyfriend maybe already dead... "awake." I muttered.

"I'll wait for him in here, go call the rescue team!" He said pushing me towards where I came from. "Please I'm begging you, I know I did a lot of bad things to you, but please do this for me... at least for the good times we shared before everything happened." He said as he sniffs, probably because of nonstop crying and the rain is not helping.

"No you need to rest and calm yourself, and it will make your boyfriend mad if you get sick. So please take care of yourself, now let's go up. We'll go back down here once we finish calling the rescue team." I said to him, his boyfriend will really think like that if it was me.

"No, I need to stay—"I carried him, bridal style before he can even finish his sentence. I need to do this, there's no way that talking will convince him in situation like this. I can't look at him like this, like when we split up... "Put me down! I need to wait for him in there! This is my entire fault!" He screamed punching my back, but his punches are as weak as a girl's punch.

Finally I was able to stable him; he was sitting in the couch. The rescue team said that they'll come tomorrow since there is a typhoon, looking for him with this kind of fog will not help, instead it will make it impossible. They need to wait until daylight, and they also said that the chance of survival for Derek is less than a percent...