Chapter Eight

A.N// I didn't proof read this, so instead of few mistakes, there can be loads of them in here. I'll do it later, if i'm not that lazy and tired anymore. sorry guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything really feels so wrong, the weird lights hitting my face makes me nervous more than ever. Everyone is looking at me, some are smiling, and some seems like they didn’t really wanted to go in here. My feet are shaking that’s for sure, good thing I’m not stumbling, I just hope that I wouldn’t fall in the ground with this numbing feeling.

I didn’t know that this is the feeling when you’re walking towards the aisle, everything feels so wrong, but it also feels so right in the same time. It’s like seeing heaven, and hell in the same place. I don’t know why I’m seeing hell, maybe because I don’t really love Justine or is it because of what happened a while ago?

I cleared my throat, trying to calm myself. I shook my head slightly to remove my focus in the crowd, I look towards the aisle to see Justine smiling in the left side staring gorgeously at me, and then suddenly everything turns back to normal. I didn’t notice a while ago that there is someone singing, she’s singing the prayer. Her voice is so soothing, it almost sounded like a harmonica played by the goddesses.

The smile that is curved in Justine’s face made me think of running towards him right now, I somehow miss his hands touching me. I’m having this urge to cuddle him tightly in front of this whole crowd. Maybe if this is a simple wedding, I can do that, but this isn’t a simple wedding. This is the grand wedding I’m dreaming of, will I ruin it? Nope, I rather wait patiently, surely in just a matter of seconds I’m already beside him.

I look over my left, to hide my excitement. I can see my father smiling proudly at me, there is only one thing I can see in his eyes, and that is his love for me. I can’t help, but smile back at him. I almost laughed; I completely remember the time when I was thinking of killing him, or torturing him. After all, I should thank him for letting me meet such a wonderful guy.

I look over my right where grandma is standing, she’s already crying, and she has a bunch of tissues in her hands. Well she really love her grandson that’s for sure, I just hope that she won’t end up having a heart attack while the wedding is going on because that will really ruin this grand wedding. I completely remember when I first saw her, my first impression is that she’s a scary grandmother who will make a hell out of my life, but look at her. She was the one who pushed Justine to give me the wedding I want, and I must thank her for that too.

My gaze immediately turns into my left side to see Justine holding my shoulder; I didn’t notice that I am already besides him.  A huge satisfied smile is plastered in his face, I can’t help myself, but to give him the same smile. He removes his hand from me, and held towards me. I didn’t bother thinking if I’ll grab it or not, I’m not that retarded to ruin everything this way.

As our hands touch, he started walking towards the aisle, and I was pulled towards him. There is only one chair, it’s not that small, but it’s not that huge either. That is where we will sit as the ceremony is going on. The white haired man is standing across the huge table, waiting for us to finally arrive in the aisle.

“Shall we start the wedding?” The judge asks, I look towards Justine who seems pail than usual. Suddenly I became so unsure of this whole thing, seeing Justine this way made me think if he can really do this just for the sake of money.

I saw him gulp before he says “It’s now or never.” Then the huge smile came back to his face, and I felt happiness run through my veins. All of my self-confidence came back in a shot, as I can feel my lips curving into a smile. “It’s a matter of losing someone who turned my life from hell into a paradise.” I was quite shock with the statement that made me blush. I look at him, it really seems like he is telling the truth, but I won’t get my hopes high. Once again, he is a great actor.