Chapter Four

(Carl’s POV)

“Tell me what’s going on, why am I suddenly moving at your place?” I ask him normally as much as I can after we got out of the principal’s office. Well you can’t blame me if I’m shock or even mad, this all came to be at a blast!

“The marriage has come to its worst.” He said barely at me, but what does he mean that it came to the worst? I look at him with questioning eyes; I wouldn’t bother talking anymore because all I want is explanation! “My grandmother is at my place, and she will be staying until our wedding is over. You need to act like we’re lovers or I’ll make sure you’ll pay for it.” He said trying to threaten me.

“Can’t you give me a break? My lover just broke up with me just because of this stupid marriage!” I shouted at him, if he think that he can easily threaten me then he is definitely wrong. I can’t handle anything more than this for now, even though I’m trying to be happy, deep inside I’m not, actually I’m breaking.

“Then why did you even agreed in the first place?” He shouted back at me, his face is already red from anger. What the, now he is the one mad at me? This guy is really trying to bring me down. “No, you don’t have a choice anymore. You’ll do as I say, because I’ll be your husband.”

I didn’t bother talking anymore, seems like this guy is the rudest person in the world. I can’t tell that he is conceited, but he is a pushy type of person. I don’t know how to act as ‘lovers’ because we need to face the fact that we hate each other. Well I don’t know if he hates me, but for sure I hate him.

We are on our way to the parking lot of the school. God, I can’t remember where I even parked my car. I know it’s somewhere in here… what the hell! Why isn’t my car anywhere? “Someone stole my car!” I shouted as I look wearily to the every side of the parking lot, oh my god! I don’t know what to do. My father will surely kill me if he knows about this. I run towards everywhere, searching for my car, I even looked behind the tree! But god it’s nowhere to be found anymore.

“Oh your car, your father gave me the spare key, and I asked my driver to drive it to my place.” The hell? He drove my car without my permission? And since when does my father have a spare key for my car? My father and I may better not cross each other paths for now or I’ll rip him apart.

“And who gave you the permission to drive my car? It’s my C.A.R. do you get it? Don’t ever touch my things!” I shouted as I jump off from my place, shit, I’m really getting irritated by this whole situation! I really feel like slapping myself right now.

“You are my fiancé so I have the right to touch everything; I can even touch your little patotiee here in the public if I want to.” He said, and of course I blushed! What can I charge this man for saying perverted words to me? Wait I can’t he is my fiancé, f*ck the world already!

“No you can’t touch anything! And most of all it’s not little…. Ahmmm I mean the…. The car! Yes, the car isn’t little!” Oh hell, that’s a big smack in my face which came from me! Why can’t I find my dirty mouth anymore? I always have some dirty words to say, but why can’t I say it now? Because he is a lot older than you, and he is more mature than you. The other side of my brain said. Definitely I need to agree with that side of my brain, because the other side isn’t helping me.

“Oh you’re embarrassed about your little—“

“Drop off the topic already, okay? It’s huge, bigger than your face so you can swallow it all up if you want to!” I blasted out him, cutting him off before he can even say the most irritating word I ever heard.

He looks at me; devil madness is the only thing I can see in his face. “Shut the F*ck up, what made you think that I’ll… Shit, let’s just go to my place so we can start the act, and I’ll kill you if my grandmother notices something wrong about us.” He said as he opens his car, I don’t know what kind of car it’s, but I know it’s a sports car. Well I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I don’t like car that much as long as I have one that will drive me to anywhere I need to go.