Chapter Five

(Carl’s POV)

“We need to have an agreement.” He said as he points on the chair across him. “There are a couple of things that I’d like to discuss with you.” He crosses his arm, and waits for me to sit down in front of him. I do as he’d like to, I simply walk towards the chair, and sit at it.

 “Okay, I also need to tell you something.” I said, and he just simply nods, and then pulls out an envelope from the table besides him. “What is this?” I ask as him as he hands me the envelope.

“Read it for yourself, you just need to sign it in the down portion. There are two papers, the first one is about the things you can, and you shouldn’t do with me or in case I can charge you something legally. The second paper is a prenuptial agreement so that when we filed the divorce you’ll have what you have right now, and everything will remain as it is.” He explains as I open the brown envelope.

First you will sleep with me in the room, we will share the same bed, but if you don’t want to you can sleep in the floor. “What the hell is wrong with you? Why do I need to sleep in the same room with you? What will my… ahmmm, what will everyone thinks of us?” I said with a huge smirk in my face. God what will my friends think, what will Rack think? That I am doing something with Justine? Ewww… just kidding, but Rack will be surely mad at me. You bet so. Your friends wouldn’t think of such things, you know they—Remember when they saw you, and rack half naked in your room. What did they say again? They were half naked, who wouldn’t think of such thing? Well for sure, that this Justine guy wouldn’t mind you, he will surely wear his usual stuff when he sleeps. And we all know what men wear when they sleep. Okay, you win this time.

“People will think that we are a loving couple, what will my grandmother think if we don’t sleep in the same room, and the same bed?” He ask me, giving it a dramatic touch as usual. He is so getting lame.

“Hello? Your grandmother will surely understand why we aren’t sleeping in the same bed or same room. Besides she will leave once the wedding is over, so why do we need to do this stuff? So that people will think that we’re doing something?” I have this feeling that this guy has a plan on doing something with me, but na-ah I wouldn’t sleep with someone, especially if it’s not Rack, my hole is marked with ‘All rights reserved ©’

“We will be having some house helpers of course! What will they think if we don’t sleep in the same room, and bed? They can easily spread rumors to our neighbors. If you can clean this whole house, we wouldn’t need to have some helpers, and you’ll have a room as you wish.” He said, trying to challenge me to say ‘yes, I can clean this house all by myself’. Okay you win this time.

Second, you don’t have the right to touch me even if we are in front of other person. I will always be the one touching, if I think it’s needed. “I need to set something straight with this second rule, I’m fine with it” Even though I wouldn’t be able to torture you anymore. “But you can only touch me above the belt, is that clear?” I look at him seriously, and he grim at me.

“Do you think that I will touch you patotiee in front of other person?” He asks me, confidence is at the highest peak, and I just simply nods.

“Yes, you look like a pervert. You can’t touch my butt neither I know it looks good, but you can’t touch it.” I said trying to tease him, but he just laughed at me, and I must admit, I’m a little bit offended because people usually praise me for my beautiful butt.

Third you will pay for everything you’ll eat, for everything that you would be destroying, and you’ll also pay for your electric, and water bills you’ll use inside MY house. “The f*ck is wrong with you? Can’t you be a little bit nice, and let me live here for free? If you can’t do that, I can just simply go back at my house.” I said raising one of my eyebrows. I saw a knife downstairs you can stab him with it. Don’t listen to him! Just try talking to Justine, maybe he’ll let you live here for free after a nice talk. Do you honestly believe that he will let you live in here for free? He’s straight, but he married a gay guy just for money! Everything is a business to him. But will you kill him for that? Just try talking nicely.