Part Six

Hey guys,

Here's the next part ,

hope you like it !

Feedback please,

__________________

'& This is for Dee (VonCreep666) :]

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Come to think of it I don't think I have ever laughed at all. I've never had a reason to.

But, now, as I ran through the hallways of the school with Amber hot on my heals I was nearly buckling over. I don't know whether what I had just done that was making me laugh so hard or if it was how determined she looked sprinting after me, but I couldn't stop myself.

Clutching my sides I ran through the hallways coming to the back entrance of the school. I pushed through the doors and kept running. It was only seconds before I heard the door behind me open and slam shut. It only made me laugh harder.

I ran passed the basketball courts, the baseball fields, and was making my way across the football field and into the woods behind the school.

It amazed me that she was still behind me. I never thought she would be this determined to catch me. It only made me push harder. My breath coming out in fast gasps. I could feel myself slowing down.

When I merged into the woods I stopped for a moment contemplating my next move. Should I give in? Let her catch me? I laughed to myself. Hell no. I hid behind a near by trees.

She won't catch me. I'll catch her.

I stood there and listened, slowing my breathing. Trying to become invisible.

This is something I'm good at. I've spent my whole life trying to become invisible, not only because of what I am, but also from my world and from my father.

This would be easy.

I crouched down. Letting myself lean up against the trunk of the tall beast of a tree.

I could just barely hear her quiet footsteps as she came through the trees.

She knew I had stopped.

She took deliberate careful steps. Slowly checking around each tree. I wondered if she knew I was watching her. Waiting. Planning.

When she came closer and closer to the tree I had hidden myself behind I prepared myself. Waiting for the opportune moment.

I could hear her quiet, tired intakes of breath.

My moment came when she was right next to me. She had accidentally stepped on a small twig causing a loud snap to echo through the trees.

She quickly looked down, a scowl on her face. Cursing herself.

I took that moment of her distraction, quickly and swiftly I came up behind her. One of my hands placed over her mouth the other one finding it's way around her waist.

She didn't have time to struggle before I picked up her petite frame and turned her around so that her back was up against the tree I was hiding behind.

I stood in front of her. My body pressing against hers keeping her there. My hand still covering her mouth.

Her eyes were wide and her small body tense but she remained silent and still.

I tired to ignore the fact that I was so close to her. That a good portion of my body was touching hers and it felt incredible. She fit perfectly against me. It took quite a bit of strength to restrain from wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer, in need of more of this feeling.