Part Seven

Ello !

So.. obv . I've been workin on this story a tad more than I have been on my other story, Don't Speak. Don't worry. I will get back to that soon-ish. lol

Buuuut I started school.. Gay I know. No offense to gay guys. Aneeway. Apparently Junior year is the hardest. shit right? And I'm soon realizing that the rumors are fucking true. o.o

So uploading everyday... Not gonna happen.

yeee... so.... grr.

I got someage time right now,

here is thee next part.

______________

And of course for DEE; VonCreep666 :]

We pulled up to my house. I could sense her hesitation to get out of the car.

The way she just looked at the house, staring, told me she was nervous. When she turned her face toward me, the look, told me she was guarding herself. From me, I'm assuming. Probably scared I would freak out and hate her again.

Would I? No. I've already decided. This is what I wanted. I've spent to long fighting with myself about it. Now it was time to give in.

I turned off the car. The silence was overwhelming. Unnerving. The only noise was our soft breathing. Our breathes were in sync with each other.

"So..." I tried breaking the silence. "Do you want to come in?" I asked her hesitantly, waiting for her answer.

"What about your parents?" She asked. The question made me laugh at first. What about my parents? But after I thought about it I realized what a logical question it was. Any human would have asked.

"I live by myself." I answered simply.

"What?" She turned to me shocked. Obviously it was out of the ordinary for a person our age to live on their own. Not for me. I was so thankful when I was able to get away from my father.

"Are you coming in or what?" I asked changing the subject and opening the car door.

Without replying she opened her door eying my house the whole time as if it was haunted. Slowly she closed her door and walked behind me up to the porch.

I pulled out my key and unlocked it, stepping into the house.

She stood there not entering, just looking.

"What's wrong?" I asked. The way she was looking at my house, as if she was debating what to do. Like just this one move would change her life forever.

She looked up at me. Her eyes told me that she had forgotten what she was doing.

Pink spread over her face with embarrassment.

I put a small smile on my face, silently letting her know that it was okay. She took a deep breath. I held out my hand to her.

She looked at it for a moment or two before slowly lifting her small fragile hand to mine and grasping it.

With one step at a time, she stepped over the threshold.

When she was finally in the door she let out a breath she had been holding. I laughed a little on the inside. Why was she so afraid? She didn't know what I was. Even if she did she wouldn't have any reason to be afraid. I would never hurt her.

"I'm going to go put a t-shirt on, I'll be right back. You can make yourself comfortable." I pointed to the living room.

She nodded and headed that way as I went back to my room.