Part Eightteen

For VonCreep666 (:

"Amber."

A small hand was gripping my shoulder, shoving me slightly.

"Amber." She repeated, her voice small and fragile. Ronnie.

Squeezing my eyes tightly together and savoring those last blissful moments of sleep I reluctantly pulled my eyes open.

Her smile was wide and bright minus the one bottom tooth that was missing after falling out the previous week.

I smiled back.

"Mom told me to get you up for school."

I grumbled silently to myself.

school.

I'm a good student, I get the good grades, I'm friends with practically every type of person. But that certainly doesn't mean I enjoy going. I don't.

I gripped my blankets around me tighter, praying for the sun to go back down.

no such luck.

Ronnie, my little sister was still staring at me from my bedside.

"Alright, I'm getting up." I raised my hands in surrender. 

She flashed me another large smile before grabbing her stuffed lion off the floor and walking out of my room.

I was reluctant to leave my large warm bed but realizing a nice warm shower awaited me i pushed myself to move.

My mirror showed what a wreck i was. My long brown hair tangled and sticking up in odd directions.

Having forgotten to take off my make up from the previous night, I had a nice black smudge of eyeliner heading toward my temple.

Great.

I turned to shower up to its highest heat and waited for steam to spill out before getting in and washing away the mess.

I sighed and examined myself in the mirror.

Decent I suppose, my dark blue skinny jeans and off white flowy tank top were quite comfy as well.

Unfortunately I would be cold.

I shifted through my large pile of clothes on the floor looking for my black button up sweater.

Finding it finally i threw it on up bottoned and ran down the stairs.

When I came in to the kitchen a bag was sitting on the counter with my name on it. Beside it were the keys to my car and a note that asked me to unload the dishwasher when I got home.

My mother and sister had left about 20 minutes ago in an effort to get Ronnie to kindergarten on time without causing my mother to be late for work. 

My mother, my sister and I were the only ones who occupied this house. My parents divorced years ago. My father was now happily remarried to a women who i loved very much, almost more than my actual mom.

"Home decorator, Michelle Rodes, was killed last night in a violent mugging right outside of her building. Investigators have no leads yet but we will be the first to bring it to you--"

I turned the tv off and grabbed the keys leaving the bagged lunch behind. I would get lunch else where.

I quickly got into my car and headed to school ignoring most of the road signs. 

My car was my baby. It was a Shelby ford gt mustang and she was beautiful.

My father gave it to me on my 17th birthday and I could not be happier. Not to mention I am a girl who loves speed. I sometimes don't even realize I'm doing it.

Mom says it will get me killed one day.

"Amber, hey."

My best friend Will was walking towards me after watching me pull into the parking lot.

"Hi Will." I smiled back, "Ready for school?"

He scoffed, "No. I hate this place. You know your the only reason why I come."

Will has been hinting a lot lately that he likes me. To be honest I feel bad because I just don't like him back.

Not that I was interested in anyone else. I really didn't want a relationship right now. I needed to focus on school so that i could go to college and get far away from my house.

I quickly changed the subject and asked him about his classes not really paying attention to what he was saying.

My eyes fell upon a boy by the buses. He was rather tall. His hair was long and black falling over his face.

He did not want to be here. You could tell, even though you couldn't see his face. He looking absolutely livid.

"Amber what are you looking at?" Will asked me from the side, drawing my attention from this beautifully interesting boy.

"Oh nothing, I was just zoning out."

He stared at m for a second before nodding his head.

"I'm going to head to class, see you at lunch?" I said, already moving away.

I merged my way through the crowd of people, so many of their faces familiar and smiling at me as I passed.

I smiled at the faces and hurried up the stairs accedentally slamming into the person in front of me.

His face was annoyed as he turned around and looked down upon me. It was the angry boy I had stared just moments ago.

I barely reached his shoulder. I felt like I was a child who was about to be scolded.

My cheeks flushed red, "Oh gosh sorry, I'm sort of in a hurry."

"No worries, but I think the elementary school is down the street." His voice was dripping with sarcasm.

I'm short. I know I'm short. But it just makes me angry when people like to point it out to me.

Trying to fill my voice with just as much sarcasm I shot back with, "Har har, dick." I gave him the best scowl I could manage. 

Shoving past him I made my way up the rest of the stairs.

So much for trying to be nice to this new boy.

_______________________

Are you following ?

chapter seem a little familiar :))

<33

soorry its been forever, feedback ?