Part Eight

Hey dolls,

here's the next part ,

I love you all

__________________________

For Dee, hopefully this makes you smile[:

I heard her laugh. The sound, so beautiful, ringing through my ears.

I smiled at her. It was night time out. The rain was pouring down around us. I leaned my head up against the window of her car.

Looking out the window I could tell how fast we were going. The scenery passing is fast blurs.

She loved speed so much. The thrill of it made her smile so brightly. Press on the gas peddle harder.

I looked over to her. Studying her. Her long brown hair hung around her shoulders. Her brown eyes warm as ever.

Her neck had a small red mark on it. I smiled to myself, thinking about how she had gotten it. Thinking about how much I wanted to press my lips to hers again, to her neck again.

I reached over and grabbed her small hand and laced it with my own. My thumb rubbing up and down the back of her hand.

I leaned myself over and lightly kissed her cheek. I could feel her smile under my mouth.

She turned her head to face me. Taking her eyes off the road. "I love you." She whispered.

My heart, the one that I've ignored my entire life, was about to rip through my chest.

She has said it to me before. But each time I found myself unable to say it back, unable to let go of my old self.

I pressed my lips to hers instead. Hard. Wanting to show her how I felt instead of telling her.

I pulled back and smiled to her.

She looked back at the road.

"Shouldn't you slow down?" I said, the speedometer read 80.

She just laughed and sped up.

"Amber slow down." I said, sounding a little worried.

"I drive like this all the time Dee. We're fine." She said confidently.

She kept up her speed, we came to a corner.

It could have been the slick road or the the speed or the fact that it was night time and we could barely see.

I heard her scream before I realized what was happening.

The car slung shot off the road and rolled three times before smashing into a near by tree.

A sharp splitting pain shot through my head as it connected with the window when we came to a sudden stop.

I could feel the warm blood sliding down my face. I couldn't see anything.

I remember hearing a sickening crack but it hadn't came from me.

"Amber?" I tried to say but nothing came out. I coughed blood all over my shirt.

I reached for my door and pushed as hard as I could against the door. It opened pretty easy. My door wasn't the one smashed up against the tree.

My mind raced. Panic over took me. I moved faster, collapsing on to the ground as I tried to get out.

I coughed again. More blood. I didn't care. I wasn't the one that mattered. It was her. I had to get to her.

I struggled to get up, I slipped on the wet ground before actually getting up on my feel and limping over to side.

When I finally got there, she was hanging. Hanging half in the car and half out of the window.

I collapsed down beside her and lifted her up, grasping her small frame and carrying her out of the car.

I laid her on the ground.

"Fuck!" I screamed has I pushed the bloody hair out of her face. "Amber!" She didn't move.

"God, Amber please!" I leaned my forehead down to hers. "I love you."

I shot straight up out of my bed, my entire body drenched in a cold sweat. I was breathing so hard, I thought I might pass out. I reached up to rub my face, it came back wet.

I was crying.

I quickly wiped the wetness from my eyes.

I threw the covers off of me and got up out of my bed. I began to pace.

Amber, was one of my assignments.

Angrily I punched the wall.

"No no no no." I said to myself over and over.

"Dee." I heard someone say behind me.

"You knew. You knew this would happen!" I turned around and punched my father straight in the jaw.

He didn't move, except for his face which quickly snapped back to mine. A grim look in his eyes.

"I told you to take care of it Dee. I tried. You failed to listen to me. I thought I taught you better than that."

I fell to my knees.

"It must be done." He said sternly before disappearing completely.

I stayed in that position for the rest of the night.

My body was stiff when I managed to heave my body off the floor as my alarm clock rang.

I didn't even bother to shower.

I look like a dead person as I walked to the bus.

My eyes blood shot.

Images of yesterday ran through my head, her chasing me into the woods, taking her to my place, her tracing the symbols on my chest, watching movies, kissing her for the first time, walking back inside, the dream of her death.

I wasn't even in the mood to listen to my iPod.

When I finally got to school, she was standing there waiting for me. She smiled when she saw me, but it quickly dropped when she saw my face.

Her brows pulled together in concern. She walked up to me and placed her hand on my cheek, the thumb stroked under my left eye.

"What's wrong Dee?" She asked lightly.

I shook my head slightly, hoping she would forget about it. I couldn't tell her.

Not yet.

___________

sorry about my cliff hanger :]

did you like it?

Comment, fan and vote !

I love you guys