Part Four

Hey,

i really hated the way i ended the last part. So I'll try and make up for it here.

Anyway, COMMENT, VOTE, FAN.

________________________

*Dedicated to Dee AKA VonCreep666*

I watched her. I watched her from a distance. I have for two months now.

I tried. I tried to go back to the way I was. The cold hearted person that I was. But something, her, was holding me back. She doesn't even try. She ignores me and it makes me insane.

I lied. I lied when I said I was strong. That I could some how avoid her. Forget.

After one lunch together, two months ago she has me wrapped around her little finger. I would never tell her that though. No I would make her believe that I didn't care. That she didn't matter. But was that the truth? No.

There she was. Walking to her locker. Her fragile arms wrapped around her binder and books. She knelt down and put her books on the flow. Push her hand through her dark brown hair.

She looked my way. I checked myself, could she see me? No.

I was very good at keeping myself to the shadows. She couldn't see me. But somewhere deep down. Down past the hate I had for her for making me think about her, from making me want her. Somewhere deep down, I wanted her to see me. To walk over to me and tell me she wanted to be my friend. Tell me that she was gonna try to break me again. You won't be able to, I'd tell her. But I'd let her try.

Over the past two months I've done what I could to get to know her. To know everything about her.

No I'm not a stalker. Is it wrong for me to want to know about the only person who has ever broken through my walls?

Shut up, don't judge me.

Her full name was Amber Alexandria Wilson. Amber Alexandria, the sound of it brings a slow smile to my face. She has a mother and a younger sister. Her parents divorced when she was three. She wasn't upset about it. She got to see her father every summer. He was remarried. She liked her step mom, almost more than her biological mother. The two of them fight like crazy.

She wants to leave. To go live in Italy.

Music. Music if part of her.

Her favorite color is purple. Light purple. I smiled. She would like my eyes. My real ones.

Does she notice me? The way I notice her? Does she know shes tearing me up inside?

Luckily my father hasn't visited me in awhile. He would know. He'd be able to see it on my face. The debate I've been having with myself for the past two months. Trying so hard to keep myself in control. Trying not to show how much it bothered me that she acted like we never met. My angel of death struggling to maintain balance with my angel of life.

The days went by. It was always the same. Wake up. Dread going to school. Go to school. Class. Lunch. Watch her. Class. Home. Death. Everyday.

'beep 'beep 'beep

I was going to break that alarm clock someday. I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. My head fell back. Today wouldn't be any different from all the others.

I got up and took a shower. It was calming, letting the hot water cascade over my muscles. I worked out a lot more these past two months. It helped me get rid of some of the stress.

I worked my shampoo through my hair letting my hands linger on my head for slightly longer than I needed to massaging my scalp.

When I stepped out of the shower, I realized that I have spent thirty minutes relaxing in my shower and I had about ten minutes to catch the bus.