Chapter 25 Pocket P*ssies & Stitches

I woke up to an arm slung around my waist and a loud snore resonating from the body behind me. I grinned while shutting my eyes tighter and slowly moving on to my side to face him. The light had managed to seep through the deep drapes covering my window and infiltrated my closed eye lids. The sounds of birds twitted through my open window. And I felt like I could snuggle up to the warm body for an eternity. In other words, it was a perfect morning even before I officially woke up.

 I slowly opened my eyes and squinted with the bright morning light bombarding my face at first. I blinked rapidly a few times to adjust to the lighting and to be able to fully open my eyes. And when I did, I was expecting to see my sweet Kyle. Except I didn’t.  

My eyes adjusted to see Vincent with a devious grin planted on his face. I shot backwards in horror, scrambling off of my bed as I attempted to cover my naked body as he laughed maleficently, pointing at my frantic struggle as the sheets I used to cover my nude body began to wrap around me like snakes. The sheets slid smoothly up my chest and before starting to circle my neck before slowly tightening. The oxygen began to become cut off as Vincent continued to laugh while I struggled to catch a breath, black spots beginning to dot my eye sight.  

And then I woke up.

I shot up in my bed, throwing Kyle’s entire body off of me as I breathed heavily, my heart pounding violently against my ribcage. My shallow breaths tore through my lungs as my eyes frantically searched my room for the stalker that haunted my dream.

“Princess, what’s wrong, what’s the matter, I’m here for you Marina. Tell me what happened,” Kyle said worried as he sat up and pulled me against his chest. “Did you have a nightmare Princess?” He asked as he carefully brushed his fingers over my tangled hair as I curled into his bare chest nodding my head and calming myself down as I closed my eyes. His bare chest...SNAP OUT OF IT; MARINA, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THIS ISN’T AN APPROPRIATE TIME TO BE A HORN DOG!

“I-I thought that you were Vincent and I woke up and he was laughing at me and I was naked and I was trying to get away and the sheets were strangling me…” I stated before Kyle crushed me harder to his chest with his arms.

“He’s nowhere near you Princess. Don’t you worry I’ll put more security on him than ever before,” He said with a tight jaw as I shook my head.

“I would look like a coward if you did it for me. Besides, it’s not as if it did actually happen, it was only a dream,” I said reassuring myself more than him. I felt him nod against my head before I reluctantly pulled away. “Now come on Mr. Protective, we have a makeup Christmas,” I said getting up and throwing his shirt at him before dragging him from the bed with a loud groan escaping his lips.

I pulled his hand along with me as I exited my room and ran down the east corridor to the west. I immediately went for the guys’ rooms’ as I came to a crashing halt with the end of the wall.

“GUYS WAKE UP IT’S FUCKING CHRISTMAS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I banged on Sam and Drew’s doors

I watched as Sam slowly emerged with Becca behind him as she groaned. Drew opened the door looking like hell as Alicia stood bright and glowy beside him.