Chapter 16 My Kitchen Counter

From this point on, I'm not even going to bother warning sexual content.

------------------

I still had time to go to one more class that day, but I decided against it for my mental health and sanity. Instead I ended up driving home with my speakers blaring out The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. I parked my car and quickly leapt up the stairs and opened the door to see an unwelcoming sight. Drew practically dry humping Alicia on my couch.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I yelled as I flew my hand over my eyes. I could hear Alicia squealing and could practically sense Drew's disappointment. "You have a bedroom for a reason Alicia!" I told her as I blindly made my way to my room.

"You're supposed to be in class!" Alicia accused, letting her southern accent ring out with her embarrassment. I ran my foot into the coffee table and let a few small curse words fly as I tried to maneuver to the other side of the room.

"And you're not supposed to dry hump your boyfriend on my couch!"

"Our couch!" She countered back when I felt my door knob with my hands. Thank God.

"I bought it!" I said in exasperation before closing the door behind me and opening it back up. "And Kyle's coming over tonight so you two better find a different couch to dry hump on," I told her with a final shut of my door.

It immediately was rapped on and I rolled my eyes before opening it.

"He's coming over?! Can I berate him with rude comments," Alicia begged and I shook my head at her.

"I don't talk about condoms with Drew," I said pointedly as he came from behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to his chest.

"No, you do not and I am beyond grateful for that. Thank you so much Mar for sparing me such a conversation; now if you will excuse us, we shall be in my car for an hour before going back to my place," he said suggestively and I grinned. Alicia's face went slack with a blank look as she looked up at him.

"An HOUR in your car?! How much road head do you need?" She said with a sigh and he smiled down at her, pecking her gracefully on the lips.

"Much more than an hour with all those pouty faces you make," He said and this time she smirked.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind," She retorted back before spinning in his arms and kissing him fiercely. I grimaced and pushed them gently out of my room before shutting the door. I liked kissing, trust me, I did. But I did not necessarily like my two best friends making out in front of me.

I grabbed my lab coat and changed into some less expensive clothing before walking out of my room with my purse in hand. They did not move at all. They just sat in front of the front door.

"Drewwww," I whined and he pulled away from Alicia's groping hands.

"We're going, we're going. Just give us a couple of minutes," He said side stepping the door and pulling her with him. Her cheeks were flushed from embarrassment, making me wink at her to make her more uncomfortable. Sucks to suck.

I arrived at the clinic fifteen minutes later and filled Carly in on how I decided to see Kyle when I realized we weren't much different. She was absolutely ecstatic and the one sided conversation went something like, "OH MY FUCKING GOSH, YOU ARE DATING. MY GIRL IS DATING. HOLY FUCK, THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW. MARINA BARACADA IS DATING THE BIGGEST, HOTTEST, BAD BOY IN BERKELY EVERYBODY. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A GOD MOTHER OH MY GOSH THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING. YOU ARE GONNA BE MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BOY I CAN ALREADY TELL!" She exclaimed breathless outside of an exam room.