Chapter 3 Paper Kiss

******* Hi guys just a quick authors note! This is the chapter that is containing sexual situations and there will be many more to come, I can promise you that ;) Thanks and enjoy!*******

The house was packed when it was midnight. The party really starting to get going when the beer pong table was set up with cups filled with Samuel Adams. I had managed to stay with Becca and Alicia as Becca made her rounds to the freshmen who looked annoyed that she was making sure they follow their rules or whatever the hell they called them. I had escaped the duty a little while after and on my third beer when I finally found Drew. He was talking with some red head who looked like she was already mentally fucking him. Marina to the rescue.

I sidled up to Drew quickly slipping my arm through his. At first he was confused and then he understood my need to save him. He hugged my waist to him as I glared at the girl who looked dumbfounded. I quickly pulled him away from her and towards the living room as he laughed.

"Thanks Mar," He said when he squeezed my waist. I swatted at his arm and he laughed holding his hands up.

"Save all that for Alicia," I said as I motioned to his body. I had to admit he looked good, he could really clean up.

"Speaking of Alicia, where is she?" He asked like a lost puppy and I smiled.

"In the kitchen with Becca. I think she was trying to convince her to be beer pong partners," I said with a shrug and he smirked.

"Alright, I'm gonna go find her. I'll see you later?" he questioned and I nodded with a smile. I watched him walk away before stepping towards a cooler to find mini bottles of shots. I took one out and threw one down my throat along with another. It burned, but felt nice as I felt myself loosen up.

 I quickly found some people from my classes I had met on occasion before and started talking to them. After a half hour or so of talking to this really cute guy I was actually starting to see spark interest for me; I felt hands circle my waist. I squealed immediately and almost stomped on the intruders foot, ready for anything this fucker would throw at me.  But I quickly realized it was none other than the motherfucker who had been screwing my day down the toilet; Kyle. I groaned as I unwrapped his hands from my waist and took a step back. The guy I had been talking to, Andrew, quickly looked uncomfortable. Kyle gave him a dark look and Andrew swiftly walked away.

I lightly punched Kyle's arm as he gave me a lazy grin. "You fucking jerk I was gonna kill you," I tried to say lightly; hiding the actual threat in my voice. I tried walking away to the kitchen only for him to grab my wrist and slowly spin me into him. Well I was not expecting that and neither was my head. I quickly recovered and he smirked as he looked down at me with his green eyes that were too dilated to be sober.

"Come on, I want you to play paper kiss with me," he said as he held me closely to his body by my waist. I was starting to feel light headed and I wasn't sure if it was the combination of the beers and the spins or his close proximity to my body. I could practically feel the six pack underneath his t-shirt and I closed my eyes momentarily; imagining what I could be doing with that abdomen... WOAH MARINA. My brain practically screamed at my hormones to calm down but they refused; only adding fuel to the fire.

He led me outside to a wide porch and backyard. There was a fire outside and a group of people sitting around it. I sat next to Kyle, but he silently refused. He stuck me on his lap and put his arms around me, hugging me into him. I giggled as he began to tickle me and the others looked over. I noticed Becca, Alicia, and Drew sitting together and also recognizing a few of the freshmen girls.

"That's enough Bleu, she's supposed to be horny by the end of the night not drunk on tickle fights," the guy next to Becca said and she tried not to laugh.