Permission

*Third Person Point of View*

Penelope, Kurt, and Blaine headed towards McKinley High also where Kurt got tormented every day. Kurt felt uneasy since classes were going on at the moment. People were staring at Blaine, Penelope, and Kurt in awe and envy.

 The envy was towards Kurt, since he got to be friends with the goddess and handsome boy. The awe was obviously meant towards Penelope and Blaine. 

Kurt felt uncomfortable and Penelope noticed so she wrapped her delicate arms around his chest. Kurt smiled down at her in appreciation. Blaine saw this and he sent glares towards the people looking at his Penelope in the wrong way. He also directed harsher glares to the people who looked at Kurt in disgust and envy. 

Kurt saw Blaine's actions and sent him a grateful smile, and Blaine just wrapped his arms around Penelope and Kurt. 

This made people look at Kurt in envy and anger. People hated that HE had the attention of the beautiful people. Penelope saw this and elbowed Blaine saw and proceeded to throw glares. People withered under his glare and looked away.

The few people that actually liked Kurt felt pride overcome them. They then got the idea that Kurt looked like if the beautiful people by his side acted as parental and guardian figures. They then got jealous because they wanted that. 

Finn stared at Kurt in envy, he wanted the attention of the female Warbler. Penelope saw him staring and she just looked at him with a blank look. Penelope asked Kurt who he was and he just sighed and started explaining.

"That is my stepbrother Finn. He knows what's going on but does nothing to help me out. Next to him is Rachel. Rachel is basically the star of glee and makes sure I don't get any solo's. Then there's Mercedes she is a drama queen and talks bull behind my back. Then the three cheerleaders are some of the people that like to torment me, but they act innocent in glee. Mike and Tina don't acknowledge me, and Puck throws me into the garbage." Kurt said with teary eyes.

Penelope stopped making them all stop. She wiped away Kurt's tears and pecked his cheek. She hugged him and so did Blaine. 

"Kurt you are an amazing person which is why I'm so determined to transfer you. I want you near Blaine and I because we care for you. I promise nobody will hurt you again. You don't deserve this and I'm sorry that this ever happened to you." Penelope said with a tear falling from her eye. Her friend was hurt and that hurt her.

Kurt smiled through his tears and pulled her in close. He breathed in her scent and he instantly calmed down. Once she made sure Kurt was alright they started walking towards the choir room. 

Once they got there all eyes were on them. Some were glaring at Kurt, while the others were looking at Penelope and Blaine in awe.

"It has come to our attention the way you have been treating Kurt. So, Kurt will transfer to Dalton and be with Blaine and I. You guys should be disappointed in yourselves. How can you harm a member of your family? Kurt is the best person in the whole wide world besides Blainey Bear. You lost an amazing friend and I hope you regret it." Penelope said

They pretended to be upset but Kurt and Blaine weren't buying their act. "So Kurt you're not going to introduce us to your friends?" Rachel questioned with a smirk headed towards Blaine.

"Why would I want to introduce myself and Penelope when you all are rude? I don't want that to rub off on Penelope, so how about you be quiet and keep your comments to yourself." Blaine said sending her a glare as he held Penelope protectively. Penelope held on to Kurt's hand to comfort him.

Once they were done scolding the members of glee they went straight to Dalton. They went to the headmasters office also known as Penelope's dad. People were staring at us with curious glances. Once they were at the headmasters office Penelope went straight to the point. 

"Dad this is Kurt Hummel he is one of my closest friends besides Blaine. He is getting tormented and abused at school every single day at school. I can't allow him to keep getting hurt the way I was. His family can't afford to pay right now ,since they just had a wedding. But dad I can't afford to lose Kurt he means so much to me." Penelope said with so much emotion in her voice that Kurt started tearing up. 

The headmaster took a long stare at Kurt and he took a moment to ponder. "Penelope I will allow for your friend to stay as long as he behaves" the headmaster said with a smile meant for Kurt

"Thank you so much sir it really means a lot. Also may you please get a letter for my parents? They don't believe me with these types of things." Kurt said smiling sheepishly at the floor. Penelope cooed at him with a giant smile at him.

Blaine smiled at him his pearly teeth showing. The three got into a group hug with Kurt in the middle beaming with joy. The headmaster took a picture with a polaroid camera and handed it to his daughter.

"I heard the guys put a wall full of themselves and I thought you would want to hang this there." the headmaster said with a slight chuckle happy for his daughter. He beamed at her with pride.

She smiled at him and escorted the boys out. The three headed to the car and drove to The Lima Bean to pick up Kurt's car. Kurt got into his car and led the way to his house.  Once they reached the house the three went into the house. 

"Dad can you come here for a moment?" Kurt shouted for his father. A few moments later Kurt's father appeared in front of them. "Who are these people Kurt?" Bart questioned his son.

"Hello Mr. Hummel I am Penelope Clearwater daughter of the headmaster of Dalton Academy and this is my best friend Blaine Anderson captain of The Warblers." Penelope introduced herself to Bart.

"Blaine and I talked to my dad about transferring Kurt to Dalton without having to pay the tuition." Penelope continued

"Kurt is perfectly fine at McKinley he has friends there." Bart yelled. "With all due of respect I don't think you understand what's going on with Kurt." Blaine said politely through gritted teeth. 

"Are you telling me I don't know what's going on with my son?" Bart exclaimed outraged. "Sir your son has been getting tormented not only by his peers but by his 'friends' as well. I think it's best if he went to Dalton where bullying isn't allowed." Penelope said with a soothing voice.

"Oh my goodness Kurt I am so sorry. I failed not only as an adult but as your father. I should have noticed and I didn't. I hope you can forgive me. Also to answer your question I think that Kurt should go to Dalton. I can't bear to see my son upset." Bart said with a voice full of emotion that it made himself cry.

"Dad it's ok, I'm going to be ok, as long as I have these people everything will be ok." Kurt said as he wrapped his arms around his father. Kurt and his friends headed towards his room to pack.

Watch out Dalton Academy the golden trio was strong and anybody dare hurt one of them was going to get hell.