First Day

*Blaine's Point of View*

I couldn't help it. I gave her a hug. I mean who wouldn't want to hug her? Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue and her hair was silky, which reminded me of chocolate.

 When the other guys came and gave her a hug I got mad. I don't know why I felt this way for her. But all I know is that once the guys hugged her I let out a quiet growl. I guess nobody heard me because the didn't say anything. 

Everyone let go but I still held on to her. Luckily, she didn't say anything and she seemed to enjoy me there. I finally let her go and said," Penelope I'm so glad you're here, you're going to enjoy it here!"

 She started to laugh her enchanting laugh which made everyone get distracted for a bit. I have to admit I may or may not have been drooling. Nahhh I'm into dudes.

"Well I sure hope I enjoy it here, because I don't want to leave you guys.", she said with a bright smile. "Welp we're not letting that happen. You're stuck with us whether you like it or not right guys?" I said as I beamed at her.

 They all agreed and started making ideas at once making it sound like they didn't  know basic English.

I saw that her eyes started watering and I said, " Awe Penny we would never make you feel left out. You are the Warbler Angel and quite frankly we love you. so, if anyone bothers you, you can come to us ok?" Once I said that she started smiling through her tears ,and soon enough the guys had to ruin the moment we were sharing by dragging her away.

 I frowned as I followed them. I had my arms crossed in front of me and I had a pout on my face. I had to admit I was being childish and I probably looked stupid, but they took my penny.

I noticed that they were taking her into the dorm that we made for her. I began to smile and started jumping up and down. I was soooo excited to see her reaction.

 We had asked her father what she would like and he said she liked anything pink and fluffy. 

Once she reached the dorm I couldn't contain it I basically looked like I ate a who bag of jolly ranchers. She opened the door and gasped, I was smiling along with the rest of the guys.

"Surprise!"

*Penelope's Point of View*

I gasped as I stared at my dorm. It was beautiful!! The room was a light pink with a giant bed in the middle. The bed had curtains and a chandelier! This was my dream dorm ahhh I'm freaking out!!!

 I looked at the guys and enveloped them into a huge hug. "Thank you so much this means everything to me!", I screamed excitedly.

 They all laughed and welcomed me as I took in my dorm room. Then something caught my eyes that made me smile.

(Imagine it's only the heart and instead of the love sign being blue it's gold

(Imagine it's only the heart and instead of the love sign being blue it's gold. Also the pictures are of the guys and the heart takes up the whole wall.)

They all turned shy and Blaine spoke up, " Well we thought you would like pictures of your friends on your wall." 

I started laughing and thanked them. They are so awkward it's adorable. I thanked them and pulled them into another hug. I am the type of person to hug everybody plus they don't seem to mind. 

They all took turns putting their number in my phone and giving themselves nicknames. I did the same and I shooed them off. I needed to pack and classes didn't start until Monday. I finished putting my clothes away and I decided to text some of the guys.

*Third Person Point of View*

Penny🌸❤: Hey I thought your last name was Anderson?

BlainePotter⚡❤: Oh it is it's just that I have this HUGE obsession with Harry Potter.

Blaine changed Penny🌸❤ to MonCheri❤

MonCheri❤: Ohhh that makes sense. Did I tell you that I have this HUGE obsession with The Flash?

Penelope changed BlainePotter⚡❤ to MyPotter⚡❤

MyPotter⚡❤: Nope but I think that superman is the best superman, because The Flash sucks.

MonCheri❤: Blaine Anderson you take that back right now! The Flash a.k.a Barry Allen is the best dude out there. He is amazing, smart, and ahh I can go on forever, but then this would become a paragraph. I want to find my Barry Allen. I mean who wouldn't Barry Allen is my everything. Also Superman is overrated I think that Supergirl is better.

Blaine felt a pang to his chest as he read the message. Why couldn't he think that way about him?! Wait hold up Blaine realized that he didn't exist and that he was getting jealous over nothing. 

MyPotter⚡❤: Nahhh Superman is the bomb and The Flash is nothing compared to Superman.

MonCheri❤: Blaine it sounds like you have a crush on Superman. 

MyPotter⚡❤: Nah I already have my sights on another person.

Jealousy overtook her as she looked at her screen. She wondered who the girl was. Was she prettier? More talented? She had to admit when she was in her coma she felt attached to him. Every time he would come in contact with her she felt sparks. Ughh she had to admit the jealousy was hitting her hard.

MonCheri❤: Oooh who's the special lady?

MyPotter⚡❤: An amazing, wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, obsessed fan, and overall jaw dropping girl.

Penelope felt the air being squeezed out of lungs. She felt tired, jealous, and hungry and those aren't good combinations

. She decided to go to sleep since it was already late anyways. Plus if Blaine was happy then that's all that mattered. She would try to at least try to accept Blaine's crush right? 

MonCheri❤: Awe Blaine I bet any girl would be lucky to have you! Also if you don't mind I am tired and I want to sleep. Goodnight Blainey :)💙

MyPotter❤: Sure Bonne Nuit Mon Cheri have a good nights:)💙