Transferring

*Penelope's Point of View*

My nerves were all over the place. I mean it isn't common for a girl to go to an all boy's school. Why was I going to an all boy's school you ask? Well in my old school I would get bullied by the female population because my "looks were to die for". I honestly was okay with staying there as long as my mom and dad were at peace. But the bullying got to far and I ended up at the hospital in a coma. They all ganged up on me and threw punches, kicked me, and dragged me by my hair. They ended up giving me a concussion, they broke a few of my ribs, and so much more honestly I forgot.

I have met a few of the warblers, you see they visited my hospital room once the headmaster told them of me. It was nice I grew a bond with all of them and I couldn't be happier. You may ask why am I nervous when  already have friends in Dalton? Well I don't know how the other students would act with my transferring. I am still a little bit wary with people since what happened a few months ago. Anyways I got thinking into how I met my friends.

*Nine months ago*

*Blaine's Point of View*

It was a warm and sunny August day when the Warblers and I were called to the principles office for an unknown reason. On our way there we were all discussing what Headmaster Clearwater would want to tell us. We stopped by his office and knocked on his door. "Please enter", the headmaster said. We all entered his office and saw that his eyes were a bit red. Did he just smoke? Was he crying? What happened I've never seen him like this? I exchanged looks with the other warblers as we took a seat. They looked as confused as I was. 

"You may be wondering why I look like if I was run over by a bus. Well my daughter has been a victim of bullying and today she has been attacked by her female peers. I am transferring her here, since we have a strict rule on anti bullying. I hope you all will treat her with respect and make her feel welcomed. Also Blaine when she wakes up from her coma I want for you to show her around.", Headmaster Clearwater said. Once he finished talking we were all mad. I mean we don't know who his daughter is but we already felt defensive. If she was going to be transferring then she was already a warbler. She would be treated with respect and we felt like if we have gotten attacked. 

I looked at everyone and noticed that their eyes were also filled with anger. Headmaster Clearwater must have saw the anger since he sighed ,"Boys I know you are mad just don't tell anyone else I don't want for rumours to spread before she even gets here." We all nodded at him in understanding. "Headmaster if its ok with you we would like to meet her and see her at the hospital." I said. He nodded and said," She is in the Westville Emergency Room just say that you are friends of her and they should let you right in." 

Once he gave us the information we all headed to the lot. We had five guys in each of the cars since we were to much to fit in one car. Jeff, Nick, Wes, David, and I all discussed on how she was bullied and how we would treat her when she was at school. "Honestly I think that we should put her under our wing and protect her. I mean nobody deserves getting bullied like that." Jeff said. We all nodded at him and made plans. Soon enough we were at the hospital were she resided in. We noticed that we were the last ones to get here and the rest of the guys were waiting for us in the lobby. 

We met up with the rest of the guys and headed towards the receptionist. "Hey we are friends of Penelope Clearwater and we are asking what room she is staying in." I asked politely. She smiled at us and told us," She is currently in room number 245 on the second floor." I nodded at her and led the guys towards her room number. Once we got there we noticed that she had a bunch of roses and stuffed animals by her bed side. I got confused I mean wasn't she getting bullied? I looked at the guys and they looked confused as well. I got one of the cards closest to me and read it. 'Penelope I am so sorry my girlfriend decided to bully and harm you. I hope you get better~ Chance Andrews'  We noticed that all of the gifts were from guys that wanted to get with her. We were disgusted, not at her but at the guys. It was obvious that she wasn't interested in the guys, since they all seem to be pleading that she gives them a chance to be  with them.

I took a closer look at her and noticed how pretty she was. Wait no scratch that she was absolutely gorgeous. Each one of us had a chance to go close to her and took her beauty in. We felt fond of her because she had a radiance of innocence surrounding her. This confirmed what we discussed. We were to protect Penelope Clearwater with all our might. Yeah it may seem over the top but they have never met anyone who transferred schools because they almost died. 

*Skip to March*

*Still in Blaine's Point of View*

The Warblers and I decided to see Penelope again. We have been regularly been visiting her at the hospital. Not because they were forced to, but actually quite the opposite. They already adored her especially Blaine. Blaine was confused he was gay so that meant that he bonded with her as a sister. Right? Well they went to her room and saw the best thing in eight months. Penelope was finally awake. Penelope noticed them and smiled. She may not know them but she does know that they have been visiting frequently. She felt attached to them as they did to her. 

"Hello I am Penelope Clearwater and I would like for you to introduce yourselves. I don't feel scared or confused on who you guys are, since I heard you all during my coma." Penelope's voice rang through the room. Everyone got distracted for a while since her voice sounded like wind chimes. We all focused on what she said and introduced each other to her. She had a twinkle in her eyes which meant she was happy...hopefully. 

*Present*

*Penelope's Point of View*

After I got over on how we met I bought my things downstairs. My father and I said our goodbyes to mom and started our drive to Dalton. I started feeling the nerves I my stomach as we got near. Once we parked we headed towards the entrence. I saw in bold letters 'Welcome to Dalton Penelope!!' I felt my eyes get teary as I saw him. I ran to him and he enveloped me in a hug. People around us started to awe at us and joined the hug.