22

When all their sessions are finally over. They all decided to check on Robin. Tal came along, he and Robin are very close. Davis was worried. Odalie can tell so she held his hand to comfort. Davis smiled at her and she smiled back. It helped Davis a little. When they've finally reached Robin's home. "Still no answer guys" said Anthony as he puts his phone back to his pocket. The door was locked. So they rang the doorbell. After 5 seconds, it opened and it revealed Justin. Davis sighed in relief. "Hey buddy" he said. "Uhm hey? What's going on?" Asked Justin. "Nothing bud, is Robin here?" asked Davis calmly, he doesn't want to freak his little brother out. "Uhm, that's what I'm curious about, because uhm, she's been gone last night, so I thought she went to your place" said Justin. Davis' eyes widened so did the others. "Wha-WHAT'S GOING ON?" Justin started to freak out. Davis looked at his little brother. "I-IS SHE MISSING?!" yelled Justin. "Shhh, shhh, Justin calm down" said Davis while he puts his hands in Justin's shoulders. Justin started crying. "We don't know, but we will find her" said Davis. Justin sniffs. "It's all my fault," said Justin. "How is it your fault?" asked Davis. The others were feeing sorry for them. "She-she was telling me to get the door because someone rang the doorbell, but I told her that I'm busy because I was watching Star Wars, so she opened it herself,—- *realized something* MAYBE THAT'S WHEN SHE WENT MISSING!" yelled Justin. "What makes ypu think that?" Asked Odalie calmly. "The door was left opened when I saw it, I went outside my room after 5 minutes I think? after she answered the door" said Justin. Justin is extremely smart in that age.

...
Everyone was inside, Justin was still crying. "What am I going to do?" Asked Davis as he massaged his forehead. "Don't worry Dude, I'll help you" Said Anthony. "We all have your back" said Odalie with a smile. "So what are going to do? Call the police?" Asked Tal. "No" said Davis. Everyone looked at him weirdly especially Justin. "Why?" Asked Justin. "What if Mama finds out? You know what she'll do" said Davis. Justin looks down. "And I do not want that to happen to Robin again, and I especially don't want you to experience that" said Davis as he put a hand on Justin's shoulder. Everyone looked down.

Tal smiled. "We'll find her dude, Don't worry" said Tal. Davis looked at him, "Thanks Tal" said Davis. "So, What's the plan?" Asked Justin. "Whoa there, you are not included" said Davis. "What?! Why?! Robin's my sister too!" Said Justin. "It's going to be dangerous, I don't want you to get involve" said Davis. Justin crossed his arms and looked down. "Maria will look after you" said Davis. Justin stormed off to his room. Everyone's eyes landed on Davis. "Don't worry, he won't last like that" said Davis.

Hours later..

R o b i n
When I opened my eyes, I woke up from a very huge head ache. And I looked down I found myself tied in a chair, wait—TIED IN A CHAIR?! I tried to move and yell for help, but it was no use. The rope was too tight and my mouth was taped. What the hell? I wanted to cry. But I can't, I need to be strong and I need to think of something to get out of here. Then I heard a laugh. "Who's there?" I asked but in a muffled sound. "It's no use girl, no one will ever here you" said a voice. He sounds familiar. I can't see whoever said that, it's so dark. Suddenly the lights went on. It was bright, it hurt my eyes a little. Then there I saw him. "Hello Jimenez" said Rigo. "You!" I yelled (again, in a muffled sound). "Yes, me, the one and only" he said. I stared at him with digust. "Hmmm, I guess you're wondering why, I'm doing this?" He said. I didn't answer. "Well, the thing is this, all I ever wanted was you and your 'friends' to leave HW, but you guys didn't." He said. Is he crazy? He's doing all of this crap just for this? "And I don't want anybody taking my place as HW's best dancer" he said with madness in his eyes. "That's why I came up with a plan" he said with an evil smirk. I look at him with a questionable look. "And your friends are included, especially your son of a bitch brother" he said then he laughed. I started to cry and tried to untie the rope, like a fool. "Ha ha ha, you stupid girl, I told you 'you can't get out of here'" he said as he held my chin. I avoided it. Then he left me here in the dark.