18

D a v i s
It's night time, I was watching Netflix with Justin while eating some chips. Then Anthony came, wearing his leather jacket. I looked at him weirdly. "Where are you going?" I asked. He gave me a shocked look. "Did you forgot?" He asked. I frowned. What the hell did I forgot? Wait—isn't it Friday today?

Then I remembered. Oh yeah. "I'm going out with your sister?" He said. "Yeah, yeah, right, I remember." I said. He smiled and went to outside. "Wait! Remember what I've told you!" I yelled. "Yes MOM!" he yelled back. "Dude I'm serious!" I yelled. "Yeah, I got it!" He yelled back. I sighed. Then Justin looked at me, "I think I can tell that he really likes her" he said. I rolled my eyes. "I know Papì, but we still need to make sure though" I said. He shrugged and went back watching while eating chips. Since, Anthony isn't here..

I began to text Odalie. If she can come over.

Hey..Odalie?

Hi there :), what is it? She replied.

I was just wondering, would you want to come over? Since Anthony isn't here, no one will be bothering us. We can watch netflix and chill...

Shit, she might get the wrong idea.

I mean, literally just watch Netflix and just chill. I quickly sent it.

Hahaha, sure thing. But wait, what about Justin? She asked.

Shoot! I forgot about that. I looked at Justin. He's already asleep with his mouth wide open and he has a chip in his mouth. I snickered.

Don't worry, he's already asleep. I replied.

I chuckled a bit as I took the bag of chips from Justin's hands. Then I heard some munching. It was him, sleep eating. AGAIN. I controlled my laughter, so he wouldn't wake up. I carried him and brought him in his room. I placed him in his bed, very carefully. Ruffled his hair and left his room.

I heard the doorbell rang, I quickly went to answer the door. Because I know that it's Odalie. When I opened the door, it is her, she's wearing a pair of sweatpants and the little shirt thing that other girl's wear, a small shirt? Tiny shirt? Cut out shirt? Crop top! You moron! I just stared at her.

She giggled. "Can I come in? Or I could just stay out here while you stare at me?" She joked. I shook the feeling off. "Oh yeah, sure" I said as I gestured her to come in she bit her lip and went inside, she placed her bag in the couch. She looked around for a minute.

"So, where's Robin?" she asked. I guess she doesn't know. "She's on a date" I said as I went to the kitchen, she followed. "Oh my gosh, really?" She asked excitedly. I nodded as I look for something for us to eat. "With who?!" She asked, she almost squealed. "With Anthony" I said. "Aaaaaah!!!" she squealed. There we go. Then went silent, "wait does it bother you? That your best pal dating your sister?" She asked as she went beside me. "Meh, sometimes, but it doesn't really matter, she's old enough to make her own decisions anyway" I said as I took a bottle of red wine from the fridge Then put the popcorn in the microwave. She nodded. Then she smiled at me when she saw the wine, I smirked. "Netflix and chill huh?" She asked. I chuckled.

...

We're watching Kissing Booth, because Odalie..wanted to. I'm not really into this kind of shows, but this is kinda great, it's funny and romantic at the same time. Odalie laughed when the girl ripped her pants. I did too. Then she looked at me and stared at me, I stared back and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. She leaned closer, I did the same. I looked at her pinkish redish beautiful lips then I kissed her passionately, she kissed back luckily. We stopped. "You know what?" I whispered. She smiled, "what?" She asked. "I think that you're so beautiful, that it hurts" I whispered as I rubbed her cheeks with my thumb. She giggled softly. "You always say that, and that's a funny thing to say.." she whispered wigh her sweet voice that always hits me. I chuckled. I kissed her forehead then we went back watching the show. I wonder how Anthony and Robin are doing?
———
R o b i n
This is my very first date, I just want to be simple. so I just wear a some light denim skinny jeans, white shirt, black old skool vans and a black cap. Very simple and very comfortable.

It's 8:26 pm, me and Anthony are walking around the streets, admiring the stars, talking and laughing about some random things. This is better than going to some fancy restaurant or something. I actually enjoy this kind of stuffs. "Okay, Let's talk about you" he said. "Nu-uh, Let's talk about you" I said. He chuckled. "How about we ask and answer each other's questions" he suggested. I nodded. "Sure, but Ladies first" I joked. He laughed, "Fine, full name?" He asked with a smile. Shit, why, why o why? I rolled my eyes, "Robinita Jimenez" I said with a blank face. "Mark Anthony Westlake" he said. He didn't laugh at my name? I shook the thought off. "Age?" I asked. "24," he said. "21, your turn to ask" I said. "Single or taken?" He asked. I can tell he's kidding. I playfully slapped his arm as I laugh. "You aren't being serious" I said. He laughed. "Sorry, I don't know what else to ask" he said. I laughed. Then we saw an ice cream parlor and we decided to go there. You know what's weird? Rigo. Is. Here. Anthony didn't noticed him. He already went to the counter, he already knows what I want. It's a good thing though, I know he isn't still over on...what happened..

He's with Poppy, but Poppy stood and was about to leave. But before she does, they kissed? Wait, they're back together? Nevermind.

When Poppy left. Rigo's eyes landed on me. He smirked. Great. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Then Anthony came. That was fast? Yet, THANK GOD THAT HE CAME. He handed me a cup of dark chocolate flavored ice cream. Yum. He has strawberry. I'm not really comfortable right now and he noticed. "Are you okay?" He asked. We sat on a table for two. I nodded. I don't want him to know. "Yeah, yeah, of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked. He shrugged and scooped a huge amount of ice cream then he has a little amount of ice cream in both sides of his mouth. I laughed. He gave me a weird look. I continued laughing. Then I stopped. "You have something in your.." I said as I point at his mouth. "Where?" He asked as he wiped a little off. But it's still there. I get a tissue and wiped it for him. "Thanks" he said as he blushed. I laughed, "No problem" I said. I look at Rigo, he's still there. And he's still looking at me. He is really freaking me out right now. But I acted normal.

....

It's getting really cold, how stupid of me for not bringing a jacket with me. I rubbed my hands then hugged myself. Anthony looked at me then he started to takeoff his jacket. "Here?" He handed me his jacket. What a cliche yet sweet move. I smiled at him then I accepted his jacket and quickly wore it. "Are you sure you don't need this? I don't want you to —" he cut me off. "It's fine, the cold never bothered me anyway" he said. I laughed and he laugh along. "Okay, Elsa" I joked. He chuckled. Time flies and we decided to head home. He walked me home btw. Tonight was, great. This is the best date I ever had. Wait,-sorry. This is actually my first one.. (le face palmed)

D a v i s
I heard a knock. I jumped a little. Shit, I fell asleep. Then I heard snoring. When I looked down, it was just Odalie sleeping next to me while her head ks lying on my shoulder.  Oh, we fell asleep. Then the knocking continues. I guess that's Anthony. I carefully get up and went to open the door. "Dude, I know your watching Netflix..". Yep, it's Anthony. When I opened the door I was right. "Dude, I've been there forlike 10 minutes" he said. He isn't wearing his jacket? Did he got robbed or something? I look at the time and it was already 10:13 pm. "I'm sorry, I fell asleep." I said. He nodded his head then he stopped when he heard a snore. He looked at the couch where Odalie is. He's eyes widen, "I knew that it wasn't Justin" he said. I chickled. Then I suddenly remembered, that He went on a date with my not-so-beautiful sister. "By the way, where's Robin?" I asked. "I just left her before I got here" he said. I nodded. Then he went to his room and he told me that he's exhausted. I wnet back to Odalie. Then I took a pillow and a blanket for her. Then I fixed her position so would get comfortable. I stared at her And admired her angelic face.

Then I decided to go to sleep as well. Not in my room. Not in Justin's. And of course not at Anthony's. But at the floor, near Odalie. So she can have some company.