8

O d a l i e
"Sweety, I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks Mom.." I said as I smile

"How I wish I'm right there by your side.." she said.

"Me too Mom..but you know what Johnny said.."

"I know, I know, 'she's 23, she needs to be independent', you are doing a great job at it.." she said proudly.

"Thanks Mom, actually I don't have a job here yet." I said as I took a bite of my burger.

"You're looking for a job? What? Why? You don't have any money left?!" she panicked.

"Wha-? No, no Mom. I still have some money, but I still need a job though" I said calmly. I heard her sighed in relief. I giggled.

"Better go sweety, have a good night, I love you"

"I love you too Mom" I hang up.

I looked at the time, it was only 7:50 pm. I hummed. I started to read some books that I got with me. My phone was charging, sooo.

While I was reading. I can't help but to remember Davis, especially the times we hugged and stared at each other's eyes. I think I'm starting to really like him, like really really like him. He's so caring and supportive all the time when I'm with him. It's sooo, heartwarming.

Then I heard my phone rang, maybe it's Mom? I amswered it.
"Hello?"

Then my heart dropped.

D a v i s
"Justin! Time for dinner!" I yelled. "Hey, you forgot about me!" whined Anthony. "Whatever, when will you finally move here?" I asked. "Meh, I still need to talk to my bitchy Landlady." He said. I laughed. "But don't worry bro, I'll pay half of your rent here" he said. I nodded. Then Justin came, "question: who cooked that?" He asked. "Don't worry our awesome señora seister did" I said. "Really what is it!?" He asked excitedly. "Her famous Paella, Now I'm starting to think that you don't like my cooking bro" I said. "What? It isn't obvious?" He said. Anthony looked at me wide eyed and whispered, "savage".

While we were eating, I heard a scream. "AAAAHHHH!" We stopped eating. "Did you hear that?" Asked Anthony. I nodded. Then we heard the scream again. "GET OFF ME!"

"Davis! That sounded like Robin!" Justin yelled, a bit scared. Shit. "Shit!" Me and Anthony quickly stood up, Anthony already ran to Robin's apartment . "Papì, papì! Stay here, okay? Don't ever ever go outside" I told my scared little brother. He nodded and ran to his room. I quickly ran outside. I heard my sister scream again. "LET ME GO!"

"ROBIN!" I called her out. Anthony  banged the door open. "DAVIS!" she screamed. We followed her voice. It sounded like it's from the kitchen. We quickly ran in there. Then we saw Robin was pinned to the floor by a man wearing an all black attire, he also has a black mask on, you can only see his eyes. Then he looks at us. Then Robin kneed him in the balls.and it caused him to let go of her but he's still on top of her, "Get off of her!" I yelled and run up to the creep and started punching him. Anthony helped Robin get up. Then the creep punched me in the eye, then in the stomach. "Hey! Don't hurt my brother!" yelled Robin as she gets a baseball bat and tries to hit him. But he quickly held it and snatched it from her.

No one's POV
Then the mysterious man pinned Robin against the wall, and tries to take of her robe. And it revealed her black laced bra, Robin tries get out of his grip but he was too strong. She screamed in fear. Then Anthony hits the guy in the head with a bat. Then he grabs him in the shirt but the creep punched him in the face. Davis got up and helped Anthony. Davis threw him and he hit the fridge. The mysterious dude got up and ran outside. Anthony's nose is bleeding. Davis has a black eye and Robin was crying on the corner of the kitchen. The mysterious guy escaped.