13

"..and 5, 6, 7, 8! 1, 2, 3, 4, turn around and slide, 5, 6, girls! Move your hips, 7, 8 now we're done. Whoo!"said their teacher Matt Steffanina. "You guys are incredible, give yourselves some applause" he said as he clapped his hands, the students joined. "Okay that's a wrap! Our 4 hour session is up, you guys can have your break" he said as he left the room.

Odalie wipes a few of her sweat as she sat with Robin. Robin offered her some water, "oh, thanks" said Odalie as she accidentally chugged it all. Robin laughed. "I am sooo, so sorry" said Odalie, "it's fine girl, don't worry" said Robin as she stood up and grabbed her bag. "Hey! You girls coming or what?" Called out Tal while Davis and Anthony, are on his side. Odalie quickly stood up with her bag. Then her and Robin ran up to them.

D a v i s
"..yeah, I have a session at room 3," said Robin as she took a sip of her latte. "Really, me too" Said Anthony as he looked at her. She smiled. I cleared my throat. Robin's smile disappeared then cleared her throat, "So..what about you guys?" She asked. "Actually I'm gonna be at room 2 after this," said Tal. I quickly looked at him "Me too man" I said. "Me three," said Odalie as she puts her latte down. I looked at her and she looked at me. We began staring At each other. I can hear that Robin is starting to fan girl. "Uhm, mind if I ask, what are you guys, really?" Asked Tal with a smirk on face. I laughed nervously. Odalie did too. "Actually, me and her are.....*I stared at her*...friends, bestfriends" I said. Then it became quiet, I can see Anthony drank his latted very awkwardly. Robin looked at away. Tal just stared at me. Then Odalie, she quickly looked away from me then chugged her latte, shit. I can tell she isn't comfortable with the situation and her face changed when I said that. Then she quickly stood up, "uhh I'm..I'm gonna go there now, and I'm going to see if someone is already there, so, uhm, see you guys later" she said with a smiled then left. "Okay, bye Odalie..." said Robin. Then my sister began to look at me like I stole something from her. Then she mouthed 'what the fck'. "I'm sorry okay! I-I got nervous! Okay?" I said. I did actually. Anthony shook his head, "wow, *drank his latte* you should find a way to fix it dude" he said. "I should've asked that question.." he said as he massaged his forehead. "It's not your fault, Tal" said Robin as she put a hand on his shoulder. I'm so stupid. "We should get to class" I said. They all nodded. Me and Tal went to the same direction then Robin and Anthony at the other way.

O d a l i e
Wow. Friends. Not just friends, Bestfriends. I didn't saw that between us. You know what, I'm starting to believe thta we have something else going on, but dang, I was wrong. We're friends, just 'friends'.

I did some stretches. Then the door opened. When the door opened, I saw Tal, I gave him a smile, he smiled back, then he came. I quickly look away and stood up. Because I saw him, he was about to approach me, "Odalie, I-" I left him. So I didn't heard the rest of he's saying. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just trying to forget what I've felt when I heard what he said earlier.

Wait a minute, what am I— in High school? I need to be mature about this.

No one's POV
"I don't why he said that, especially in front of Odalie" said Robin as she lets down her hair. "Your brother got nervous that's all, when guys got nervous he doesn't really know what to say or what to do" said Anthony. Robin rolled her eyes, "What is he even nervous about?" She asked, "Odalie, obviously" Said Anthony. Robin looked at him. "Guys, gets nervous when the girl they like or love is next to them *they stared at each other* especially if that girl doesn't know, what the guy truly feels about her" said Anthony,he began to blush. Robin smiled, "That's deep". He chuckled. Then Rigo came in and he saw Robin, he smirked. He slapped her butt when he went by pass her, Robin gasped. "Hey!" yelled Anthony. Rigo looked at him. "What bro?" He asked cheekily. Anthony goes in front of Robin. "Pfft, come on man, share some of that sweet delicious cake.." he said as he looks at Robin flirtiously. Ew. Thought Robin.

Anthony lost it. He grabbed Rigo on the shirt. "What did you say?!" He yelled. "Woah woah! man!" Yelled Rigo. The other students helped and seperated the two. "Stop!" yelled Robin.  "Cool down bro" said a random student while holding Anthony back. Robin quickly ran up to him to help him calm down. "If you ever do that to her again-" Anthony pointed a finger at Rigo. "You'll what? Is she even your girl?" He asked. Then it became quiet.

A student named Poppy, who's one of the best students here in High Water. "Rigo, shut your ass up" she said as she went to Rigo. Rigo just looked at Anthony and backed away, his Friend, King, talked to him. "You alright?" Whispered Robin. "Yeah, I'm fine" said Anthony. "You know, *looks down* you really should've done that" said Robin. Anthony looked at her, "Hey...don't worry, I was just—*sighed* look, I care about you okay?" He said, Robin blushed and smiled at him.

The door opened, "Hello and Good afternoon my students, I'll be your teacher today, please sit and find a partner, a boy or girl. It doesn't really matter, you guys need one when you're in my class" said the teacher. Anthony looked at Robin, "so, Partners?", Robin nodded. "Partners" she replied. Then they sat together along with the students. Anthony looked at Rigo, to see if he's far from them, and he is. He's with the girl named Poppy. Son of a bitch. He thought.

-time skip-

O d a l i e
"Odalie! Wait!" I ignored him. I really don't want to see or talk to him right now. I quickly went outside "Odalie please, let me explain! I know you can hear me" he said. I stopped and looked at him. "Fine. Let's have the damn talk" I said a bit annoyed. He come closer to me, "Look I know that you've got hurt on what I've said earlier, and I'm sorry." said Davis. I stayed quiet. "I just, - I don't know what are we" he said. I nodded. I bit my lower lip. "So you said that we're friends? *he nodded* okay, but all I know is that, Friends don't hug all the time, Friends don't sleep together at the same bed and they don't fcking kiss all the time!" I snapped. He stared at me. "I completely understand" I said then I walk away. "Wait....- Odalie!" I didn't dare to look at him. Tears began to fall from my eyes. I quickly wipe it.

Why am I even crying? I mean it's not like that I love him or something. Wait.

Do I?