6

O d a l i e
I heard a ring and that wake me up. I groaned in laziness. Then I heard it again, and it was just my phone. I quickly answered the call. "H-hello?", my voice is a little raspy. "Sweety? Did I woke you?", it was my Mom. "Yeah, but it's fine.." I said. "Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to know if you're still alive."  She joked. I chuckled. "I am, still.", "how are you there sweety?" She asked. "Good-great actually, living up my dreams" I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. "Hmm, glad to hear that. Soooo, have you met some people? Maybe perhaps..a boy?" She asked I can feel that she's smiling. I laughed, "yeah, I met some wonderful people and of course a guy" I said as I bit my lip. "Ohhh reallyyy? Is he cute?" She asked as she giggles. "Yeah, he is pretty cute" I said. "Mom, I hate to tell you this but, I should get ready for the audition.." I said. "Oh! Of course, good luck honey! Love you!" She said. "Love you too" I said then I hang up. Damn, I miss her. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, then I brushed my teeth, when I look at the time, it was only, 7:09 am? Still early? I shrugged and continued my morning routine..

R o b i n
It's 7:09 am and I'm already in the shower, Justin is already getting ready for school. Davis is still snoring like a pig and his friend...I guess he's still sleeping as well. Once I am done taking a shower, I quickly took a towel, dried and covered myself. My hair is still dripping but I didn't mind, then I brushed my teeth. Then the door suddenly opened. I jumped a little. "Oh shit..I'm so sorry.", it was Anthony holding a towel, I guess he's about to take a shower. I spat then I'm done brushing my teeth. I chuckled, "it's fine, at least you didn't see me naked dude" I said as I went out. "yeah, bummer..." he mumbled, and with that he closed the door. What the-? But I just shrugged, I don't know if what I heard is right. Then I went to Justin's room to change, I knocked on his door. "Hey, bro, are you done?" I asked. "Yeah, one second!" He yelled. After 5 seconds the door open, "your turn" he said. "Thank you-oh, would you wake up Davis? Tell him Odalie's here, even though it's not true. so he can wake up" I said. "Who's Odalie?" He asked. "Uhmm, some girl that she likes, now, go on mijo" I said. He nodded then went to Davis' room. Then I closed the door to change. I'm gonna wear some gray sweatpants and navy blue sweatshirt cropped top. What? I'm lazy..

D a v i s
"Davis, wake up" I heard my brother.

"5 more minutes papì" I groaned.

"A girl named Odalie is here," he said. With that my eyes opened widely. "No kidding?", he laughed. "I am, Robin told me to tell you that so you can wake up." He said. I groaned. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 7:19 am?" Said Justin. Oh shit. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. "Are you gonna take me to school?" I heard Justin asking. Then I heard Robin, "I'll take you buddy". Thank God.

A n t h o n y
I'm already done and ready for tomorrow's—

"Are you gonna take me to school?" I heard Justin. When I got out of my so-called 'room', I saw Robin walk up to Justin, "I'll take you buddy" she said with a smile. Justin nodded. "Going so early?" I asked. Robin looked at me, "uhm yeah, I'm going to take him to school" she said. "Can I come with you guys? Because, I know Davis is still taking a shower and..."  I said. "Sure, Let's go" she said with a smile. Yes.. "I'm coming with your sister bro! To take Justin to school! Okay!?" i yelled. I heard him reply, "Okay! Just don't do something stupid! See you guys at HW!"

"Got it!" And with that we left.

- - -
"Study hard Justin" said Robin. "I will" Justin smiled to his big sister. "Love you" said Robin, "Te amo" replied Justin and with that he went inside to his school. "You sure love that brother of yours"I said as we walk our way to HW. She laughed, "Actually I love both of my brothers, the older one, Meh not so much" she said. I laughed. "But, he is something right" I said with a smile. "Yeah, he's like a Dad than a big brother you know?" she said. "I can see that" I replied. She smiled at me, Damn. I can stare at her all day. "How about you? Do you have siblings?" She asked. "One sister" I replied. She nodded. "She's back in Jersey with my parents" I said. She nodded again, then it became quiet.
Say something Anthony.

"You know, for a latina, you don't look like one" I said. Why the fck did I said that? She might slap me. She laughed. "I get that a lot" she said as she laughs. I was relieved. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. My God, what is wrong with me. She looks at me with a brow raised. "No", "Really? How come?" I asked. "What do you mean 'how come'?" She asked while smiling. "Well look at you, you're gorgeous.." I said as I look into her eyes, she did the same. Then she looks away, "Thank you.." she said.

J a n e l l e

It's 7:54 am, there's still no sign of Davis and Odalie.

"Where the heck are they?" I asked. Robin is here with Anthony. "Maybe they're on their way?" said Robin. "Chill my crazy twin" said Tal. Then Odalie came, "I'm here, I'm here"she said as she catch her breath. "What took you so long?" I asked. She blushed. "Uhm, nothing" she said. Then Davis came right on time. "Where have you been?" Asked Robin. "I went to Justin's school because he forgot his lunch" he said. Then he saw Odalie, Odalie looked at him.
"Oh Hi" he said. "Hey" she replied then they hugged each other. Then we were all watching them. You know, I think I want to fan girl right now.

"Ehem!" I cleared throat. They let go of each other. Odalie blushed. "Maybe we should all go inside already?" said Tal. We all agreed and went in. Then we saw, Sage Odom. The Sage Odom! He was talking to Ms. Jones.

"Is that.." Robin didn't finished.

"Sage Odom.." me and Odalie said in a very dreamy tone.

When he was done talking to Ms. Jones he went inside a room.

Then Ms. Jones, saw us and the other contestants. "Good morning everyone, glad to see that all of you are here...let's all go inside and there will be an activity before we proceed to the next elimination.." she said. I- I mean, we, became nervous.

O d a l i e
An activity? I hope it's going to be easy..what if they'll give us scores? And what if I got the lowest score?———okay, don't panic. I got this..

I breath in and out. I think Robin noticed me, "you okay?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, just a little nervous"I said honestly. "Don't be, we can do this" she said with a smile. I smiled back.

- - - -
We are all now sitting in the floor. I'm sitting next to Janelle and Davis. I can still remember how we met and promised to look after each other..and now, since Tal, Robin and Anthony came, we've also got their backs.

"Okay, everyone please listen..we will be doing an activity today with High Water's best students..come on in guys.." said Ms. Jones. Then there were like 20 people came inside. The  2 other people were familiar to us. I think the tall guy is Rigo and the girl with curly hair is Poppy. "You will be paired up with one of them..and you will be judged by them, this is not a competition, this is just a little activity..." said Ms. Jones.

"Here are the pairs..

Janelle Baker and Poppy Martinez
Anthony Westlake and Rigo
Kim Curtis and Chris Browning..
Davis Jimenez and Franciso Lopez..
Ricky Tan and Bobby Brown..
Tal Baker and Flynn Coughlin
Odalie Allen and Nathalie Fenty
Robin Jimenez and Tessa Brooks
....
....."
(A/N: I made up all the names, hehe)
She continued saying the pairs, and damn, I'm nervous af.

Then a girl approached me, I guess she's Nathalie, "Hi there Odalie, are you ready to work with me?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay, lets go to another room" she said sweetly. I followed her. But before I left the room, I saw Davis and he noticed me staring he waved goodbye at me, I waved back and followed Nathalie to another room.