9

R o b i n
I closed the door, then went to my bedroom to change, "I'll be right back" I said to Anthony. I saw him nodd. I put on my oversized hoodie and a pair of pajamas. And went back to Anthony. I mean, how rude of me to leave him alone there. Right? "Hey," he looked at me. "Are you hungry? I've some paella here" I said. "Yeah sure" he said with a smile. I smiled back.

While we were eating in the couch. It was really quiet. I can't stop thinking about what happened..

Flashback..

I was taking a shower, when I heard someone opened the door. At first I thought it was Davis. Then I remembered I didn't give him my other key, so he can't open the door. Then I remembered I locked it before even I went here. I became nervous. I quickly went out of the shower and put on some underwear and bra...and of course a robe. I quietly went to door, and put my ear in the door..then I heard footsteps. "Shit"

I started to call Davis, but he won't pick up. "Please pick up.." I whispered. I tried again, but still no answer. I began to panic, then I remembered, Odalie is like 5 or 6 minutes away from here.. I Go to my phonebook and press her name. It rang and 3 seconds later, she answered. "Thank you God"

"Hello?"

"O-Odalie?" I whispered.

"Robin? Hey, whats up?"

"I-I'm sorry to disturb you...but I need your help, Quickly.."  I saw my baseball bat near the shower, I don't know why it's in here, but Thank God. I quietly went to get it.

My heart beats faster as I heard the footsteps getting louder and louder.

"Yeah, I'm listening..." she said.

"I think there someone's in my apartment..*I whispered softer* I-I dont know how the hell he or she got in..I-I've been calling Davis, he doesn't fcking answered all my calls....I can't call the police because I'm scared....p-please.." I was shaking..

"Okay okay, I'm on my way-"

Then the door slammed open.

"AAAAAHHHHH!...........*he grabbed my wrist* GET OFF ME!" Then I accidentally dropped my phone.

It was a man, I can only see his eyes because he's wearing a black mask. "Who the fck are you?!" I screamed. Then he pinned me in the wall, puts a hand on my neck. And one on my shoulder.

"Nobody really.." he said. "What.do.you.want." I said bitterly. "I'm just here for one reason.." I stayed quiet and look at his black eyes. "Quit.High.Water" he said. My eyes widen, how the hell did he know about that? Who is he?

"LET ME GO!" I yelled as I hit my forehead on his forehead and it caused him to back off. I ran in to the kitchen to get a knife. But boy, was I stupid. I forgot I was holding a bat. Then I can feel him that he's behind me. Then I felt a punch in my back. It caused me to let go of the bat. I yelped in pain as I land on the floor. I can't get up.

Then he was sitting on top of me. "Quit High Water or...." he runs his hands on my face then to my neck. "Face the consiquences..." he said. I didn't answer. "Your choice," he said as he was about to lean. I closed my eyes in fear. Then I heard someone, "ROBIN!". Davis? "DAVIS!" I screamed.

Then that's when Davis and Anthony came..

End of Flashback..

A n t h o n y
I noticed that she's quiet, too quiet. Then I saw tears coming out of her eyes. "Hey..." she looked at me. "I-I'm sorry, I just still can't get over with what happened—" I cut her off. "Shhh, don't be sorry" I said as I get her bowl and put it next to mine, in the table. Then I hugged her. She hugged back amd sobbed. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked. She nodded. But she said she'll wash the bowls first. When she came back, she began to tell me everything what exactly happened.. I mean everything.

When she was done telling the story. I felt a little angry. I want to find out who the fcker really is. "I was scared, I was extremely scared, it's a good thing you guys came.." she said. I just looked at her with pity. "I'm always the helpless one in the family, My brother is always the one protecting me, while my Dad is busy with some slut that he replaced us with. What if my brother isn't there for me anymore? What will happen-" I cut her off, "sshh, Don't say that, he will be always there for you..if he's not around, I will. I will be the one who's protecting you" I cupped her face and wiped a tear using my thumb. Trying my best to comfort her. She sniffed. "Thank you" she said as she hugged me, I hugged back..

R i g o
Wearing that black suit was hot. But not hot as I am. That bitch doesn't want to quit. I hope the Sage's other 'favorites' will. Because there is only one person who's the best in High Water. ME. And I don't want some amateurs, stealing my spotlight. They better watch themselves.

-next day-

No one's POV
"Girl!we heard the news! Odalie told us when we got here"  said Janelle with complete concern. "Why would someone even break into your place like that?" asked Tal, concerned as well. "Are you okay? Were you hurt?"asked Janelle.

"I'm fine, really" said Robin with a faint smile. Odalie put a hand on Robin's shoulder. Davis puts his arm around her sister's shoulder to comfort her. "I wonder who was that?" Asked Tal. Everyone shrugged. Davis removed his arm around Robin. "Hey, lets not think about the creep and focused on our goal today.." he said with a smile. Everyone nodded and smiled at him. Then Davis put his hand in front.."Crew?" He asekd. Then Odalie put her hand on his. Then Robin, then Anthony, then Tal and lastly Janelle. "Crew" they all said.

...
D a v i s
"Okay today's round, is going to be your Solo performance..and this is going to be the Last Round." said Sage. We all listened to him. I saw Odalie's hands shaking..I quickly held it and gave her a smile. She smiled back.
"I am giving you 4 hours , to prepare and pick a music.....DO ALL YOUR BEST AND GOODLUCK EVERYDAY" said Sage as he sits beside Ms. Jones, & 1 judge.

"Guys, we got this" said Odalie. Everyone smiled. "We should get ready though" said Janelle. Everyone nodded and went their separate ways..

"Janelle, I can help you with some steps?" I heard Tal. "No, I got this bro" replied Janelle. Then I saw my sister already doing some moves. I'm still feeling guilty about what..happened. I should've known earlier. Then i accidentally bumped into someone, "Watch it" he said. When I look at the person, Rigo. I guess he's watching our performance, since he's already a student here. Then he gave a dead glare. The fcks wrong with him. Then Anthony came, "You alright bro?" He asked. "Yeah, Let's just- get ready" I said. He nodded and said, "okay."

.....

Once I was done, I sat and drink some water. Then I noticed Odalie is still practicing. She's very serious, and you can tell that she really wants this and she's a bit competitive. I mean, really competitive. "Hey, you might drool dude"  Joked Anthony as he sat next to me. I chuckled. "Talk to her more, so you can ask her out" he suggested with a smirk. "I'm trying dude, I just need more time" I said. He nodded. Then out of the blue, he asked, "Dude, if I ask your sister out would you get angry?". I looked at him seriously. My bestfriend in love with my sister?. "If its not okay with you, I understand, I'll just wait for the right—" I cut him off. "No, not at all." I said. He's eyes lit up. "Really?!" He asked excitedly. I chuckled then nodded. "Thank you bro! I mean it!" He said with happiness. "I trust you bro, don't break that. But you better come to me first, and even though you're my bestfriend. If you break her heart, I'll break your legs" I said. He gulped.

Then we heard a clap, it was Sage. "Okay people times up!" He yelled. Here it goes.