Sweet dreams uncle

Ella's POV

"You're trying to tell me that Finn, my uncle Finn is dead?" I snapped as I glared at Rebekah.

"Ella I know how you are feeling, you are hurting ..."

"Hurting, my so called friends killed my uncle. Not only did they end up killing my uncle but they killed Sage as well. That could have been me that died, Finn was meant to be the one who turned me Rebekah so don't you dare say you know how I feel." I shouted as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Don't take your anger out on Rebekah darling." Klaus said then he walked over and pulled me into his arms. "I'm so sorry Ella, I didn't want you to find out like this."

"How ... how did we all survive? Esther linked you all." I whispered as I wiped away my tears.

"I had a witch break the spell Ella, I wasn't going to allow her to take you away from me again." I smiled at my father then I looked around the room and frowned. "What's wrong Ella?"

"Where are Kol and Elijah? Why aren't they here explaining what happened?"

"As soon as we found out that Finn was dead, Elijah and Kol left Ella. They only came back because your father contacted them, he was letting them know that you were about to wake up."

"They left whilst I was on the verge of dying? They left and yet they didn't know if I was going to live or not?" I shook my head as I tried to calm down. "I can't believe my own uncles don't care about me." I whispered then I screamed as I slammed my fist into the nearest wall.

"They came back for you Ella, of course they care about you." Rebekah said as she stared at me looking confused. "Why would you think that they don't care for you?"

"I can't ... I don't want to think about it." I snapped as I glared at Rebekah then I turned to my father and sighed. "I'm going out, don't wait up for me."

"Where are you going Ella?" Klaus asked as he followed me to the front door.

"The Grill, I need a drink." I whispered then I ran as fast as I could possible go. I just hope I don't run into anyone otherwise I might just kill them.

"Next time we compel him, remind me to make him better at baseball." Damon said and I couldn't help but giggle as I watched Jeremy epically fail over and over again.

"Why am I even here again?" I asked as Elena walked over to the batting cage that Jeremy was in.

"Because I want to spend some time with you away from your father and the fact that I need to make it up to you because I helped with the plan that killed your uncle."

"Hey Jer." Elena said. I looked over at her and smiled at the lovely family moment. Jeremy had a massive smile on his face as he stared at Elena.

"Elena." Jeremy said then he looked over at Damon and myself and frowned. "What's wrong?" Here goes nothing. I watched Damon as he walked slightly behind Jeremy.

"Katherine sired us, Rose sired Katherine. All we need to do is find out who sire Rose."

"So you travelled across county to get me to talk to a dead vampire?" Jeremy said as he placed the baseball bat down. Whilst the others continued walking away, I picked one up and slipped into a free cage. I missed the first few baseballs that were sent my way but once I got the hang of it again, it was actually very easy and fun.

"I've never even met Rose."

"What good is you dying and coming back to life, if you can't talk to a ghost when I need you too?" I shook my head and continued hitting the baseballs as I listened back into their conversation.

"Rose spent a long time running from Klaus as well, she and Damon were close so maybe we can use him as a connection." Elena said. I turned my head and smiled as Jeremy sighed.

"Fine, fine. Can we do this later, my friends just got here? And yes Damon, I actually have some. I'll call you when I'm done." Jeremy kissed Elena cheek then he walked away from them. I stared at Elena and frowned as she suddenly stepped backwards.

"Damon it's Kol." Elena said and I couldn't believe my eyes when Kol swung his bat and Damon dropped to the ground in pain.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Jeremy get back, he's an original." Elena shouted.

"What?" Jeremy said looking confused. I bent down and placed the baseball bat I was using on the ground then I slowly walked out of the cage.

"No hard feelings mate, but we aren't buds." Kol said as he walked over to the bats and lifted one up. "You know, I will never get used to aluminium but hey at least it won't break." I ran over and stood in between Damon and Kol. Kol stopped the bat mid swing as he stared at me looking shocked.

"You don't hurt my friends." I snapped as I glared at him.

"Why are you sticking up for them Ella? They are the reason that Finn is dead."

"I know." I could see that Kol was trying to work out why I was protecting them when I knew they were the reason that one of my uncles were dead. It was quite funny to see Kol looking confused.

"You are choosing them over your own family?" Kol asked as he stared at me.

"Why wouldn't I? You left Mystic Falls when no one knew if I was going to live or not. I, your own niece could have died Kol and you wouldn't have been there so yes I'm choosing them over you." I snapped. I grabbed the broken bat out of Damon's hand and staked Kol with it. "Sweet dreams uncle."

"Did you kill him?" Jeremy asked as I helped Damon up off the ground. My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out and frowned.

"No she didn't but it will give us a head start."

"You mean, it will give you a head start." I whispered as I turned and walked away from them.

"You're coming with us." Elena said as she looked at Damon then she looked back at me and frowned. "You're not coming are you?"

"No I'm not, I've been called home. My father wants me where he can see me." Damon looked like he was about to argue with me so I had to be quick. "Kol won't be out for much longer so if you want that head start then you need to leave, like right now."

"Be safe Ella." Elena said then she grabbed ahold of Jermey's arm and started dragging him away.

"I need you to contact me as soon as you are safe." Damon whispered as he stepped in front of me.

"I promise, now go." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Damon's cheek then I turned and ran.

_____________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Has Ella really forgiven them for killing her uncle?

If Finn was meant to turn Ella but didn't then who turned her?

Why does Klaus want Ella home?

EmzLuvzTom